Queen Letizia's Evening Wear Part 6: November 2019 - July 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care for her choice of shoe with this dress. Seems too casual!

I don't care for her choice of shoe with this dress. Seems too casual!

But was it not a casual family dinner out with friends? It was not a public engagement.

The queen's summer holiday outfits have been really lovely and perfect for the events/private dinners.

But was it not a casual family dinner out with friends? It was not a public engagement.

Point taken, but still don't care for her choice of shoe with this dress.:flowers:

Queen Letizia presided over the delivery of the "Retina Eco Awards" in Madrid this evening:

** gallery **

A really nice elegant all black look on Letizia this evening.

Letizia always manages to look tasteful, yet sexy.

The only European monarch/consort with panache IMO.

And she does it in Mango and Zara, too!

But she's also the only one who had a career that was literal public image, and unlike people who work in PR, it was just for herself. Letizia had a very long lead time to figure out how to present to the public — and even she doesn't get universal acclaim, as these threads show.

Yes, besides the colour and maybe neckline I see no common.

Not bad, but it needs some bracelets.

Letizia look was far slicker last time it was worn ,the look needed something extra as said above a bangle/bracelets.

A nice looks for Queen Letizia. I understand a bracelet or two would add to the look but this Queen does not wear a lot of jewelry, so I never paid attention until it was mentioned.

Queen Letizia at the National Culture Awards in Madrid this evening:

** gallery **

Really lovely look on Letizia and a wonderful hairstyle for the event.

I love such a soft, romantic silhouette on Letizia. Good accessorizing as well.

Lovely shade of blue. Not sure about the pairing with the shoes and clutch though...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom