Queen Letizia's Evening Wear Part 6: November 2019 - July 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Cute shoes but that's about it.
The dress swallow her up and is not the least bit flattering.

Very disappointing not only for a black tie event but also for Letizia's own standard when attending in previous years.

Why doe the ladies not wear long gowns for a black tie Event like this?

Why doe the ladies not wear long gowns for a black tie Event like this?

I don't think anyone else wore one but Letizia could have done something with her hair, as too often she took the lazy option.

I don't think anyone else wore one but Letizia could have done something with her hair, as too often she took the lazy option.

Apparently the dresscode didn't call for it by my question is why. Would look much more elgant

I actually love this dress, and the shoes were perfection with it. I thought it was a such a sophisticated look for a professional awards ceremony.

My quibble is that the dress needed major earrings, but they were hidden by her hair. An updo was needed. I liked the hair from the previous wearing, but these shoes were better.

I didn't see any ladies in gowns. Where I live, it would be a major faux pas to dress in a floor length gown if everyone was in short dresses. You actually can get away with a shorter dress if everyone is in gowns, but not the other way around. This is why men have it so easy! :flowers:

Nice dress but it deserved a better hairstyle than a pony tail ,would have been nice to see a bangle or two.

The dress is a repeat and I really don't like it, I think it looks cheap and the top is like a t-shirt.

I could see Catherine wearing this dress as well - although the designer doesn't sound familiar (apparently the brand is currently part of the Spanish Puig).

Queen Letizia presided over the closing of the 11th edition of the Atlantic Mallorca Film Fest 2021 this evening, August 1:

** gallery **

The queen looks really lovely tonight in Palma de Mallorca.

Lovely! Navy blue is a great color for her. And doesn’t Dame Judi look marvelous?

She looks great, but I worry about her and the girls tanning so much every year (Felipe too, even). The skin cancer and aging risks aren't worth it. It's a dangerous fashion.

She looks great, but I worry about her and the girls tanning so much every year (Felipe too, even). The skin cancer and aging risks aren't worth it. It's a dangerous fashion.
Yes it is. I hate when people criticize my white skin ("you're too white, you need to tan your skin", or "you need some sun"). Tanning in countries of South Europe is often the norm. Beaches here at the South of Portugal are full of people explosing themselves to sun even in the hottest hours of the day. I mean, I go to the beach but I take my beach umbrella with me.

Letizia sure looks very tan, which is strange since they only arrived in Mallorca not too long ago. Do they need just two days or so to get so tanned? I know people whose skin gets dark very easily, so perhaps, it is the case for Letizia.

Letizia has a very delicate pale complexion. I remember her for years being untanned in full summer and wearing a white cup to protect her face from sun, while being in the boat for racing with the whole family.
Now she appears very tanned. Personally I don't believe is a tan got from the sun. It is either after UV sessions or a further to a kind of spray of the whole body.
She has never the time nor the opportunity to stay hours and hours under the sun to got this tan, as she look the kind of skin getting burned easily.

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

The draping doesn't suit her body imo I can't imagine it suiting anyone. Not sure what the designer was thinking.

I agree the slit was far too high. It demean her when she wears such high suits. She looks like a D-list actress trying to get attention rather than THE Queen of Spain

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSDADw0jLb2/?utm_medium=copy_link

The draping doesn't suit her body imo I can't imagine it suiting anyone. Not sure what the designer was thinking.

I agree the slit was far too high. It demean her when she wears such high suits. She looks like a D-list actress trying to get attention rather than THE Queen of Spain

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSDADw0jLb2/?utm_medium=copy_link
Gorgeous body for a soon 50 years old lady, but not suitable for the queen of Spain especially pic no 2

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

The slit is pretty high. I noticed that when Queen Letizia walks, her stride is very long. It almost seems uncomfortable. Is her slit longer to accommodate her stride, is her stride long to keep up with all the guys walking faster or to show off her toned legs….maybe all of the above. Just an observation I made….no way would I be able to have a long stride like that….even in my younger years! I do like the majority of the clothes the Queen wears, not so much for her daughters though. Jmoo

Queen Letizia in a new Adolfo Dominguez dress during a visit to the Sierra de Tramontana Natural Park and the Lluc Sanctuary this evening, August 4:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part ** gallery **

Last edited:
The dress is lovely and a great colour but the sandals look very odd .

Queen Letizia in black leaving the Ola de Mar restaurant in Palma de Mallorca, Spain, yesterday evening, August 7:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

Queen Letizia in black leaving the Ola de Mar restaurant in Palma de Mallorca, Spain, yesterday evening, August 7:

Really lovely dress and look on the queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom