Queen Letizia's Evening Wear Part 6: November 2019 - July 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The queen is beautiful and the dress is simple, but very elegant and I love it

Red is a good colour for Letizia, but the dress looks wrinkled. The top part is good but the skirt part isn't.

Queen Letizia's outfit is really nice except for the wedge heels and they sadly do nothing for the look.

Her shoes : flores:: flores:: flores:: flores:: flores:

I knew I'd seen it before stunning red dress on queen Letizia ,the entire look is very lovely.

A really nice red dress on queen Letizia though I'd liked to have seen a bangle/bracelet to add a regal touch.

The red dress is nice enough. This used to be one of the very few black tie events but obviously not any more.

Queen Letizia at the opening of the 66th edition of the Mérida International Classical Theatre Festival this evening, July 22:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
The queen looks really lovely tonight,nice look for a warm summers evening.

The top part looks strange, as if the dress was too revealing and some neglige stuff has been added or is worn underneath. The dress itself is nice but not like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
The dress is great but the wedges destroy the overall effect IMHO.

Yes those wedges are now worn all over the world plus by other royals. I know they are extremely comfortable but to me just a throw back to the early 1940s. Mother wore and my older sister had a pair. I prefer a strappy heeled sandal with a dress or skirt. JMO

I agree, the top part looks a bit odd.

Last edited by a moderator:
Letizia looks lovely in this dress, great for a summer evening event.

The queen looked lovely and its a really nice blue dress but it would have been nice to see a bangle or a bracelet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom