Queen Letizia's Evening Wear Part 6: November 2019 - July 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very lovely look and I adore this shorter hair style. Wish she would go for a lighter hair color but the shorter cut is very attractive.

Always love her with the shorter hair style ?

Not always a fan of florals or metalics, but some how loving both. Very elegant look for the queen.

Very lovely look and I adore this shorter hair style. Wish she would go for a lighter hair color but the shorter cut is very attractive.

I don't think there is a haircut, it's just the style for the evening, a false bob.
I think the dress a bit too long but the overall look is very nice.

This is a skirt actually.

Its not a bad look but not sure it was right for the event at the Palacio Real,she could have been a little more imaginative and added a bangle/bracelet and better earrings.

:previous: Seems more suited to a night out clubbing than a journalism awards ceremony. Not too keen on this dress on Letizia.

Agree the entire look is far too gothic looking for an awards ceremony.

The climate change look was fantastic. I love the skirt and top. :flowers:

This awards look was total miss. I don't know what is worse the fish net top or the fringe from it. More street walker then gothic.

She looks so so good. I love how Queen Letizia is never afraid to actually ooze sexiness. She is never vulgar but knows how & when to dial it all the way up when she feels like it. Absolutely love the last few looks she has been serving us!

Calling the Queen a Street walker?

No, referring to the fashion style. Her black cocktail dress is definitely not "gothic" style and definitely tends to a much younger, edgier style at a chrome and leather trendy club. Then again, perhaps "lady of the night" is the style.

Queen Letizia looks fabulous. The fringes are a nod to the most Spanish of accessories, The “Mantón de Manila”. Fabulous.

I like the black dress it is an awards ceremony so why not have a little fun.

She is so interesting to watch from a fashion point of view. I love the outfit for the Heads of State . The awards ceremony less so, but love the straightened hair.

^ That's an exceptionally striking ensemble in my opinion!

For the newest official portraits Letizia wore the gala gown by Carolina Herrera again she had worn in Japan last year:

** Full view ** Upper part ** 2019 **

The dress is so wrong for an official picture, the barbie pink stings in your eyes.
Also, the dress has obviously been modified for QL, it clearly is a strapless gown but something that looks like a t-shirt has been added to look more regal.
For me it's one of the worst gala dresses Letizia owns.
As usual, the big gun tiara drowns her, it needs much fuller hair to be worn.

Its not one of Letizia's nicer gowns and it it didn't look good in Japan,the pink top is awful with it and does absolutely nothing for the gown.

Letizia in red this evening, June 18 - it's a Massimo Dutti dress:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Red is a colour that always look really good on queen Letizia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom