Queen Letizia's Evening Wear Part 6: November 2019 - July 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 6 of the thread for Queen Letizia's Evening Wear!

You can find the old thread here:

** Queen Letizia's Evening Wear Part 5: September 2018 - October 2019 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Minus those awful black ruffles on the jacket sleeves the look is really nice and her hair/jewels are perfect.

Those hideous feathers have to go. Otherwise it isn't a bad outfit.

Letizia looks great in a tux, she should have recycled the one she already owns and not have bought this ugly feather version.

Agree that the black feather's spoil Letizia's outfit - a shame, since otherwise it would've been lovely.

What on earth was she thinking, she already has more than one tuxedo and she looks great in them. If shes wants to go all girly she can leave the ostrich with his feathers and wear a ruffled dress. As it is, she looks sort of weird like she can't make up her mind. Judging by the comments above, whatever she was thinking, we wish she had stopped.

I love the tux (feathers included) and she looks gorgeous.

Except the feathers, the suit is beautiful.

She always looks good in red. Since this is an evening event, I don't have the problem with the cutout shoulders that I had with the polka dot dress earlier.

Not a fan and not sure why Letizia brought this on a State Visit plus her hair looks a little messy.

Not a fan and not sure why Letizia brought this on a State Visit plus her hair looks a little messy.

I do like the dress a lot, but I agree with An Ard Ri, the hair seems to be a complete mess!

This is a no on all fronts. The dress swallows her up and the hair looks a hot mess.

I don't mind the dress but her hair is mess.

Pink makes me think of a raincoat :bang: First real miss this tour.

Good grief, it really does look like a semi-transparent trench coat! That is not her colour nor is it her style. What on earth was she thinking following that very Letizia stunning red dress with that ghastly, washed-out rag?

Nice floral look on queen Letizia with a very slick hairstyle.

A gorgeous dress. I can’t tell from the photo if the floral design is a print or hand sewn. Either way, it is a refreshing change from the ‘little black dress’ we see worn by royals and celebrities.

Queen Letizia is dressed spectacularly. She is beautiful, elegant and with personality.

She looks fantastic! Love her hairdo as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom