Queen Letizia's Evening Wear Part 4: July 2017 - August 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this. She looks very nice and her hair is lovely.

I adore the black & white CH, and can't recall the last time I saw her look so polished & put together. Except for the shoes, everything is on point.

I'm in the minority, but I like this. Carolina Herrera and Queen Letizia are a good team.
So are Caroline Herrera & Queen Penny, but unfortunately Queen Penny's budget begs to differ :sad::lol:

Absolutely stunning, Letizia looks very polished and elegant. Only issue is the shoes, yet everything else is perfect on her. Love those earrings.....

Queen Letizia has worn some very nice outfits by Carolina Herrera of late lets hope the good work continues.

Doesn't she shine the brightest in red ,lovely look on Letizia this evening.

The dress is very nice but the shoes and especially the hair are awful. I know I usually complain that her hair looks limp and unstyled but if this is the alternative she should just leave it.

the hair looks rather horrible. i am also not a fan of V cleavage.

The dress is very nice but the shoes and especially the hair are awful. I know I usually complain that her hair looks limp and unstyled but if this is the alternative she should just leave it.

Yes, I feel the same about her hair. This style is not flattering.

Fantastic, everything but the horrendous Daffy Duck shoes. She should get this dress in every color, it adds just enough heft to her tiny frame. Her added belt looks perfect. Love the hair, looks very sixties and summery to me. Haven’t ever seen the bracelet before, keep wearing it!

The dress is beautiful, I remember seeing it once before. But those shoes look CHEAP, just any plain black stilettos would've been perfect (like the Prada shoes she wore last time).

The hair, oh, the hair...... I'm speechless. It doesn't go with her face, she looks like SJP to me.

Last edited:
Love this red dress. Fabulous! The hair doesn't bother me too much, at least is has a style to it and isn't just straight and hanging down. The shoes are just ok, not my cup of tea but, all in all, she looks really good.

I like the red dress but hate the shoes, black would have been so much better to complement the belt. The Jennifer Lopez hairstyle is horrible.

Wonder if a daughter's opinion ever winds up impacting her choices. Probably not usually of course ;) but once-in-a-blue-moon might. Imagine that gleeful conversation, ripe with collusion. ?

I think Queen Letizia looks perfect! Love the whole look and think she rocks the shoes and ponytail.

Actually, I love Queen Letizia tonight. It's perfect and those colors are very summery and they feel great. (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the skirt that Letizia has on! It's beautiful and she looks lovely in it. But not with the orange top:flowers:

I don't like this outfit. The items look nice on their own, but the combination doesn't work very well imo.

Also I think skirt is a bit unflattering in the way it makes Letizia's waist look longer than usual (as in proportion)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom