Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 17: May 2021 - December 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stunning. Loved it even more this time, because the color photographed better this outing.

Last edited:
Good to see the pendant ruby earrings are out again after some time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely red dress and earrings and nice to see Letizia making an effort with her hairstyle.

The red dress is nice. Would have proffered it with a belt, I think the elastic looks sloppy. And I just have to say this, I applaud Letizia for wanting to go grey naturally, but the part in the middle style is not a good one. Her hair needs a style. A high or low ponytail, a bun or a good blow out would be nice.

Stunning. Loved it even more this time, because the color photographed better this outing.

Late, but that's fantastic. It's funny how the (certain) pinks and teals seem to suit her so much better than even red...

The red dress is nice. Would have proffered it with a belt, I think the elastic looks sloppy. And I just have to say this, I applaud Letizia for wanting to go grey naturally, but the part in the middle style is not a good one. Her hair needs a style. A high or low ponytail, a bun or a good blow out would be nice.
I totally agree with you about everything you wrote!

Terrible combination all are nice pieces separately but not all together ,the top in particular looks odd with the pants.

Yes, even the bun looks like she did it instead of a professional hairdresser. This is about her hair with the red dress

The pattern and colours are nice, but I totally dislike the wing sleeves.

It‘s a blouse by Psophia, see here.

Letizia at the opening of the Joint General Assembly of the World Blind Union and the International Council for the Education of People with Visual Disabilities that is part of the World Blindness Summit Madrid 21 today, wearing a Victoria Beckham dress again:

** gallery ** November 2019 **

Last edited:
I'm not crazy about the print on the dress , hopefully its nice and light for the Spanish Summer.

I love this dress. However, I'm less enthusiastic about the shoes. But overall, I think it's a great summer day look.

I'm not crazy about the print on the dress , hopefully its nice and light for the Spanish Summer.

I agree, but it is a smart dress, and the contrasting shoes really work.

I like the style of the VB dress and it fits well, something that lack most of the HB clothes. The red shoes is a great addition.

The frilly blouse it plain awful, does not suit Letizia at all. It looks so ridiculous, I had to think of a frillnecked lizard.

Frills, generally....really do not suit Letizia at all. Especially not large ones, when she's so petite and fine-boned. Hopefully, she comes to the realization soon.

Put me in the group that likes the blue print on that dress.

Queen Letizia meeting with the previous winners of the Princess of Girona Awards today, wearing her Carolina Herrera denim dress again:

Really nice dress but Letizia's hair looked much nicer last time round with that style.

Hard not to notice how her hair distracts from whatever she is wearing.
I don’t mind the grey but she (and most everyone else on the planet) looks better with a side part. She has had such lovely hairstyles in the past - I miss them!

I don’t mind the grey but she (and most everyone else on the planet) looks better with a side part. She has had such lovely hairstyles in the past - I miss them!

Letizia has really lovely hair but the hairstyles have become drab and with very little effort made.

I agree the side part off off the face always look so much better on Letizia.

Queen Letizia at a lunch for Secretary General of the United Nations António Guterres at the Royal Palace today, July 2:

** gallery **

Really lovely dress and shoes but again not effort with the hairstyle and looks boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom