Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 16: July 2020 - May 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 16 of the thread for Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 15: October 2019 - July 2020 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

The queen looks really lovely nice and summery look for the visit.

Hasn't she worn this dress before or am I imagining things? It looks familiar somehow. It's beautiful on Letizia nevertheless!

Hasn't she worn this dress before or am I imagining things? It looks familiar somehow. It's beautiful on Letizia nevertheless!

Please take a look at my post again, it seems you‘ve overseen that I had also posted a photo of the other occasion she had worn the dress at :flowers:

Queen Letizia at the official memorial mass for the victims of the Covid 19 pandemic in Madrid today, July 6:

** Full view ** Upper part **

A nice black dress and appearance by queen Letizia today for the memorial Mass at Madrid Cathedral.

Its a really nice summery look on Queen Letizia and very appropriate given the hot temperatures in Spain.

That outfit does nothing for me,all nice pieces separately but not together.

Letizia has many nice dresses and many awful pants, like this pair. Very ill fitting and a blouse forced into the belted waist.
(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Another outfit that does zilch for me and was never a fan of that jacket.

i love the dress but not the shoes. Perhaps with a different outfit but here they seem too clunky.

I'm sorry but I don't like this outfit nothing works and the dress looks too rigid.

Really nice dress and colour on queen Letizia simple but professional.

interesting that they all opted for blue colours (letizia, sofia and felipe) and grey (leonor) rather than the traditional black used for funerals/memorials.

That's a really pretty dress on queen Letizia ,it seems to fit better this time round.

Dress is nice but the shoes are much too casual for this event (men in suits).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom