Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 16: July 2020 - May 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Letizia looks lovely but I don't think the burgundy top goes with the rest of the outfit, I'd have liked to see a plain black one here to complete the sleek and stylish look of the rest of the outfit.

Not a bad look,I'm never really a fan of leather for official events but the white and red is a nice combination.

Not bad, but not great. The color of the skirt is nice.

One of queen Letizia's nicest looks,I really love this look.

Such a pretty suit! One of my favorites, and Letizia looks lovely in it.

Queen Letizia during a visit to the University Hospital of Toledo today, wearing her great grey Felipe Varela combination again:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part ** April 2018 ** November 2017 ** October 2017 **
I find it a little stark around the neck. Having looked at her previous warnings her first is the best IMO. Her hair is lighter and the updo looks so elegant as it showcases her rare use of "jewelry" namely the gorgeous brooch and matching earrings. She looked stunning then.

:previous: I agree it looked great with the updo and jewelry. But that was also a more formal event. So it was dressed up with the hair and accessories.

This is one of my favorite looks. Great professional style. :flowers:

:previous: I agree it looked great with the updo and jewelry. But that was also a more formal event. So it was dressed up with the hair and accessories.

This is one of my favorite looks. Great professional style. :flowers:

I agree, it is a great look for Letizia, and hope she continues to use the suit for some years to come.

I like the pants but have never understood not wearing a belt when the loops are visible. I haven't been a fan of her hair in a long time and today is no exception.

Not overly crazy about the top with todays outfit it looks out of place ,and I agree about the missing belt.

I like the pants but have never understood not wearing a belt when the loops are visible. I haven't been a fan of her hair in a long time and today is no exception.
This!!
Oh boy she can do so much better, bra lines visible and how does she manage to pull the shirt that extremely towards the waist??
Where is the stylist?? She is deeply missed!

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/EnBLpykXYAAmwdL?format=jpg

:previous: Although I follow most of the fashion threads I seldom comment. Letizia really did miss the mark with this last outing to UNICEF Spain. With the upsurge in COVID and various restrictions eventually even the best dressed royals can be impacted. Also, at first I thought Letizia was just growing out her hair, but perhaps with covid she is doing her own hair relying less on hairstylists. Just a thought.

Letizia looks really lovely but don't like the coat worn as a cape does not look quite right.

i always loved this outfit. it suits her perfectly and fits her like a glove. it is a winner.

Very pretty outfit. Queen Letizia can wear so many colors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom