Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 16: July 2020 - May 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love this outfit very chic

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like this gray skirt. Looks great on her.

Queen Letizia attended the annual meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Student Residence today, October 8, wearing an eye catching red Roberto Torretta suit again:

** Full view ** Upper part ** June 2018 ** March 2018 **

Last edited:
One of queen Letizia's nicest suits ,the colour is really beautiful.

Its a really lovely outfit but the occasion warranted a more formal hairstyle and and an updo would have looked far more approriate.

Letizia always looks good in red. The outfit is from the State Visit to Japan and nice enough for this occasion. I like the coat better than the dress. Sadly, hairstyle is non existent.

Its a really lovely outfit but the occasion warranted a more formal hairstyle and and an updo would have looked far more approriate.

I agree with the updo suggestion, but the dress itself is appropriate for the event and the Queen looks very nice. I also like the coat.

When Queen Letizia or the Duchess of Cambridge wears anything that is bespoke I think it's wrong for the woman to be put in shoulder pads because they are both slender with wide shoulders. It is weird where they are put in clothes where they look awful.

Beautiful in red as always. Love the coat and dress under it :flowers:

Updos aren't always needed for a day time event.

I agree, a more formal updo would have elevated the whole look.

Unfortunately I have come to the conclusion that Letizia's mood or whim decides her ensemble rather than the occasion.

Unfortunately I have come to the conclusion that Letizia's mood or whim decides her ensemble rather than the occasion.

That may well be the case, as is the case for most of us! :flowers:

Its a really lovely dress just poor choice of footware .

Its the first time Letizia looks really frumpy at PoA Events, the coat is totally shapeless, leather top with spikes underneath, black office trousers and flat shoes?

Queen Letizia in a lovely recycled Carolina Herrera dress at the Princess of Asturias Awards Audiences today, October 16:

** Full view ** Upper part ** March 2019 **

Last edited:
The queen looks really nice and also to see her hair tied back for a change.

She does look great with the hair pulled back (and Infanta Sofia rocks the red just like Mom!)

The queen looked nice today for the visit and the coat is perfect for mid October.

Not a fan of Letizia's trousers but she looks good otherwise - that coat is beautiful!

I love the trousers. Its the shoes I don't like. Don't fit the event IMO.

The coat is fantastic. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom