Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 16: July 2020 - May 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another really nice look on queen Letizia today and lovely colour combination too.

Really lovely look on Letizia and a beautiful dress.

Queen Letizia at the opening of the 41st edition of the International Tourism Fair-FITUR this morning, May 19:

** gallery **

Not a great pairing that valance sheet/pillow cover top with those pants a huge miss from me.

Plus everyone else in the line up was wearing a jacket,Letizia looks far too casual.

It's a jumpsuit. All the fashion experts are delighted because it's from the brand of a very well known fashionable aristocrat (coincidentally one granddaughter in law of the late duchess of Alba)

Not a great pairing that valance sheet/pillow cover top with those pants a huge miss from me.

Plus everyone else in the line up was wearing a jacket,Letizia looks far too casual.

Shouldn’t the Queen be able to dress like a Queen, or should she check with all the other women beforehand?

Not a fan of the white jumpsuit. Not very professional IMO. The afternoon look was very nice.

I cant say i hate the white outfit but something looks off maybe the ruffles to big for her, but she has worn worse things IMO..

Her blue afternoon Outfit looks very nice and suits her allot, bigger earrings would be nice..

I actually liked both outfits. My only quibble with the jumpsuit was that it would have looked better with an updo.

Loved the shoes with the blue outfit.

The outfit this afternoon was far classier and a really lovely hairstyle too.

I don't dislike the white outfit. I find it very interesting and different. HOWEVER, it does look like a celebrity kind-of outfit. In other words, not a suitable outfit for a Queen.

Loved her afternoon blue outfit. I liked the hairstyle too.

Shouldn’t the Queen be able to dress like a Queen, or should she check with all the other women beforehand?

She should be able to dress like a Queen. Unfortunately she didn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom