Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 16: July 2020 - May 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a really nice look on queen Letizia and I noticed the streaks of grey going through her hair, bravo Madam.
Why Bravo? She is too young to let her hair grey. Basically she is too young to have grey hair

That's a really nice look on queen Letizia and I noticed the streaks of grey going through her hair, bravo Madam.

letizia has for a long time not been dyeing her roots. given her ashy haircolour i think this works fine as it is disguised pretty well.

Really nice combination however I wish the coat was worn properly.

Letizia virtually participated in the "International Safer Internet Day" event today:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

And later attended the ceremony for the APM Journalism Awards for the years 2019 and 2020, wearing her Reiss skirt again:

** Full view ** With a coat ** March 2020 **

Last edited:
And later attended the ceremony for the APM Journalism Awards for the years 2019 and 2020, wearing her Reiss skirt again:

** Full view **

For some reason I adore this skirt with the all black rest of outfit. Just a small splendid touch to an otherwise plain look. Did not appreciate with the pink blouse or probably any other color but black top. JMO

The 1st outfit was really nice and professional, the second outfit would have looked nicer with a better top, the black one looked cheap and did nothing for the rest.

I like both outfits on Letizia. She looks great in those colours on the first outfit.

Other than the man shoes its not too bad but they do nothing for her outfit.

Queen Letizia visited the exhibition "Concepción Arenal. The Humanist Passion 1820-1893" in Madrid today, wearing a Massimo Dutti dress:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
I like this look on Q Letizia. The color of this dress is very nice, the shoes yes.

Last edited by a moderator:
A really beautiful colour and dress on the queen but not sure about the black coat with it especially worn as a cape .

What a delicious red shade and the shoes are fabulous-she looks magnificent!

Really lovely dress and look on the queen today.

Queen Letizia at the opening of the Helga de Alvear Museum of Contemporary Art today, wearing a Felipe Valera combination in white:

** gallery ** June 2018 **

Last edited:
One of Felipe Valera's classier combinations and a very smart look on the queen.

Perfect queen Letizia

Yes, very smart and classic. Perfect fit and nice accessories in proper color to bring all together. Well thought out as should be.

The look is perfect however not for the occasion.

It is a classic and serious look one would wear whilst visiting a cancer society for example or even welcoming foreign dignitaries.

I think for the opening of a contemporary museum her outfit could've been less formal and serious and more fun and colorful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom