Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 15: October 2019 - July 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate that blouse, so weird and ugly. I don't mind the pants actually.

I think this year was one of the worst years of Letizia fashion-wise. So many misses.

I hate that blouse, so weird and ugly. I don't mind the pants actually.

I think this year was one of the worst years of Letizia fashion-wise. So many misses.

I agree i think i cant remember another year she had so many "bad looks". As much i like it she is wearing new designers and styles i think she should go back to pencil skirts (knee length) less prints and better fitted looks And (I know i said this alot of times) She should change her hair colour again...

I like the dress but not that cape jacket thing she is wearing with it.

Queen Letizia attended the First Global Forum on the Socioeconomic Impact of Traffic Accidents with Child Victims today, December 12, wearing her Zara snake print skirt again:

** Full view ** Upper part ** January 2019 **

I like this one as long as I ignore the fact that the print on the skirt is snakeskin. Snake anything gives me the creeps.

I didn't like it in January and it still hasn't grown on me all nice pieces but don't work together.

For her position she looks far too casual, has much better clothes in her wardrobe than this.

The skirt is fine, but I don't much like it paired with the top. The shape doesn't seem quite right with the skirt.

Queen Letizia at the exhibition "The Other Court. Women from the House of Austria in the royal monasteries of the Barefoot Nuns and the Incarnation" in Madrid today, December 17:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Looks like a new suit on queen Letizia today a beaded necklace would have been a nice accompaniment to the outfit.

Queen Letizia at the exhibition "The Other Court. Women from the House of Austria in the royal monasteries of the Barefoot Nuns and the Incarnation" in Madrid today, December 17:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

Elegant suit, though I tend not to like double breasted jackets being left open.

I also don't care for double breasted jackets hanging open. In this case, the jacket looks just a little too big on her. I like the color even though it seems more March or April than December.

I don't like the suit at all. The jacket looks too big and the pants are horrible. Hugo Boss somehow manages to see their ugliest clothes to Letizia.

A bit too much pink for me; I'm not a huge fan of this look on Letizia.

The trousers fit very badly and the oversized blazer looks unflattering. Reminds me of the double breasted pink pantsuit CPss Victoria has worn. Didn't like the way it was styled on her, nor on Queen Letizia (even thought thankfully no pussycat bow for Letizia!) Sorry but not my cup of tea. She can do much better than this!

The dress in combination with the hair makes it look as if HM is wearing a bath robe. Not the best choice for this event, it all looks rather plain.

What a big let down on Letizia's behalf ,its meant to be the highlight of the New Year and she's totally missed the mark.

The dress in combination with the hair makes it look as if HM is wearing a bath robe. Not the best choice for this event, it all looks rather plain.

I think you are right. This was certainly an occassion to have a formal, tight bun, IMO.

That said, in the context of Letizia's difficult sartorial relationship with the said event, she has not done too badly!

a miss for me too. it indeed looks like she woke up and wore her indoor robe.

I think you are right. This was certainly an occassion to have a formal, tight bun, IMO.

That said, in the context of Letizia's difficult sartorial relationship with the said event, she has not done too badly!

it is true that this is not letizia's event from a sartorial perspective - she usually chooses a boring/dull outfit. i guess she struggles with gala dresses for the daytime, as this event seems to be her only one requiring gala/long dress when it is not the evening.

Indeed looks plain, and her hair looks sloppy.

I differ from most in thinking this extremely chic - although long bejewelled 'dangly' earrings would have made it 'perfection'..

Last edited:
yes to the sloppy hair also and yes to the opening of her skirt, which is indeed a bit much for this event specially. i also think the dress just doesn't fit right.

I don't mind the hair as much if the outfit was nicer ,that button looks like its holding it all together ,which is rather worrying given the event.

Letizia has never been one for regal imagination and seems to wear her clothes exactly as seen on a model or mannequin and forgets they will be worn by a queen.

A few modifications and a brooch or her diamond bangles and that blue dressing gown could have looked wonderful.

I love the color and style but the slit it too much and the hair ... no comment!

The color looks good on her but I don't like it waist down. Her hair is just okay for me. A brooch will bring out the best of this outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom