Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 15: October 2019 - July 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I Hate any pants on women that do not hit their ankle. Always look like their shrunk in wash or wearer in a flood. Never saw any woman that looked well in them. JMO

A rather casual top for Queen Letizia (especially in contrast to her husband's suit) during a videoconference with representatives of the El Corte Ingles company today, June 10:

** Pic **

The queen looks really lovely today,wonder if that's a new dress I don't recall seeing it.

For a visit to the National Museum of Natural History today, June 15, Letizia wore a silk dress by Sandro again:

** Today ** Today ** May 2019 **

For a visit to the National Museum of Natural History today, June 15, Letizia wore a silk dress by Sandro again:

** Today ** Today ** May 2019 **

I'm not a fan of this dress but can't put my finger on why. The print? The fit? The belt? Maybe all of the above.

I'm not a fan of this dress but can't put my finger on why. The print? The fit? The belt? Maybe all of the above.

I think its the print Emily that puts me off.

It looks as if I'm in the minority here but I rather like this dress on Letizia. It does seem to be more of an autumnal dress but is nice nevertheless.

The dress prints looks fine for me. Just not a fan of the fit on the upper part. But the Queen handles herself really well. Lovely.

I like the top, modern and a bit different then the usual. :flowers:

The length of the pants is awful and I am not a fan of wedges.

A nice summer look for Queen Letizia during a visit to Las Palmas de Gran Canaria today, June 23:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Really nice summery dress and hairstyle but those wedges are not nice and look really uncomfortable.

In the Canary Islands Queen Letizia's dress looks two sizes too big.

At first I thought it was a jump suit but from the other photos I realized it must have been a breezy day in Palma.

:previous: Same here! Nevertheless a gorgeous dress for Letizia. I like it more now I know it's not a jumpsuit ;)

A really nice summery look on the queen and seems to be very fond of those wedges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom