Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 13: October 2018 - March 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely Red dress and hairstyle on queen Letizia in Rome today better earrings would have been nicer and more visible.

Lovely red dress for the Queen today!!

I love the look. Beautiful blouse.

Very nice! I don't always like Leti's separates, but this is very well done and sleek.

Red definitely is Letizia's colour. Love that red dress and also the top in Oviedo.

Top half is nice but the pants with those ugly clomping shoes ,a jacket might have just saved it.

A nice, casual look for Letizia. Not a fan of the shoes at all, though I wonder if they're orthopedic designated shoes? I'm sure I read here before that Letizia has had some orthopedic shoes in the past.

Last edited:
I don't think the shoes are orthopedic, I think it's just a style. I've seen plenty of examples of those in various places. I don't think it's especially flattering, but after some of the toe-crunchers we've seen her wear, these probably give her feet a much needed rest.

In this event they usually have to walk a lot (and today they did) and for several hours so for men is too easy to be comfy but for women is complicated with a dress or a skirt and obviously heels. I think this is how Letizia feels comfy in this type of event, with pants and this kind of shoes that are trendy in Spain, personally I don't like them. They had luck today, the weather was splendid not cold not hot either, but this can change drastically in a minute, last days were very rainy so maybe she chose these shoes just in case, only she knows.

The shoes are adequate. What could she wear? High heels? Not only they walk a lot but they walk outside in non comfortable grounds she might fall. Out of this kind of shoes she could wear boots or athletic, but in any case flat shoes and made for outside walk, not even ballerinas. The choice is correct and wise.

The cut of these pants are awful. It looks like she was wearing 2 sizes too big and had to hold on to the pants by tightening the belt.

The cut of these pants are awful. It looks like she was wearing 2 sizes too big and had to hold on to the pants by tightening the belt.
That's true. It seems like someone else's pants, someone with 5 kilos more

There's a lot or clashing red going on but the pearl necklace and earrings are very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom