Queen Elizabeth II's Fashion and Style Part 9: January 2020 - September 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 9 of the thread for Queen Elizabeth II's Fashion and Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Queen Elizabeth II's Fashion and Style Part 8: December 2018 - January 2020 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

She looks radiant & I love her in that colour. I find it incredible that at 93 she walks so well without a stick.

The queen looks really nice the colours are very complimentary.

I like this one. It is nice to see HM in a coat that is not a solid color for a change.

Today, February 11, Queen Elizabeth was seen arriving back in London after her annual Sandringham break:

** pa gallery **

I love seeing HMQ in powder blue. It's a pretty shade to lighten a sludgy winter.

Really nice shade of lilac on the queen today.

Queen Elizabeth looked great while opening the new premises of the Royal National ENT and Eastman Dental Hospital in London today:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Really wonderful regal colour and outfit on the queen today.

One of my favorite colors on the Queen, and I like the simple princess lines of the coat. She looks lovely.

Stunning in royal purple, looks absolutely divine!

Gorgeous colour on Her Maj - really love seeing her in violet tones as they suit her so well.

HM looks stunning indeed! I adore her in bright bold colours such as this.

Queen Elizabeth visiting MI5's headquarters at Thames House, London, today:

** Full view **

Wonderful vibrant colour on the queen today.

I don't like this shade on her. It's not flattering and too reminiscent of school uniforms for me. The flowers on the hat are overdone.

I like the color, but am not sure that it's the best color on her, although that could be the lighting in the photos. I do like the print of the dress underneath, though.

Queen Elizabeth during an Investiture ceremony today:

** Pic **

It looks like she's decided that pinning medal with gloves is awkward and fumbly. Hand washing will have to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom