Queen Elizabeth II's Fashion and Style Part 9: January 2020 - September 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very festive red ,the queen looks wonderful.

Queen Elizabeth in royal blue held virtual audiences today, December 10:

** Pic **

Queen Elizabeth in green for virtual audiences today, December 18:

** Pic **

Wonderful colour on Her Majesty The Queen and that smile :D

Her teeth look strange and, yes, the bright green color and the pin are nice.

Queen Elizabeth during her annual Christmas broadcast from Windsor Castle:

** Pic **

Last edited:
Her teeth look strange and, yes, the bright green color and the pin are nice.

Although it would be rather rare that a 94yo still has her own teeth, I think, at least the lower ones must be her own, given that theyre quite uneven.

I loved the green dress btw and also that she matches it with red lipstick :cool:

I also loved the purple dress from the christmas broadcast. Very nice and flattering.

The queen looked really lovely today for the Christmas Day address.

The Queen looks lovely and festive.

Last edited by a moderator:
She look lovely. Beautiful color on the Queen!

:previous: How ironic that at a time when the majority of people have moved their wordrobe choices to "tidy casual" if they actually have to leave home and lounge wear or pajamas for those who don't and here we have HM Queen Elizabeth II turning out perfectly coiffed and exquisitely dressed to continue leading her Nation.

She is in her nineties and her hubby is in hospital and yet she is the epitome of British "CARRY ON AND KEEP CLAM". I have a sneaking idea she hides some comfy slippers under her desk. If not I hope she will. :flowers:

Queen Elizabeth talking to volunteers of the Royal Voluntary Service today, March 19 - lovely!

** Pic **

I wonder if this frock is new? The large and lively floral print is quite on trend now. She looks cute.

Usually what the Queen wears is secondary to me as I'm usually drawn to the smile on her face first. She's definitely one that has that kind of a smile that reaches her eyes.

The Queen always looks immaculate but, she likes to ring sneaky little changes and this blue on blue dress is one of them. When she wears these deeper blues (as opposed to the pastels of her younger days) the colour in her eyes is brightened instead of looking faded as age tends to do. Her jewelry is none too shabby either.

I wonder if this frock is new? The large and lively floral print is quite on trend now. She looks cute.
The Queen's dresses for indoor engagements "at home" are the same ones mostly hidden under her ubiquitous coats at her usual "outside" engagements. That one has probably been worn before "outside."

^^^^^ Am I allowed to agree and yet still lament the loss of her endless variety of coats which, in later years, have a stylish chic with a sneaky little quirk while providing an excellent background for her daily brooch, not to mention the magnificent marriage of style and colour of her amazing matching millinery marvels.

Queen Elizabeth marked the Centenary of the Royal Australian Air Force at the Commonwealth Air Forces Memorial in Runnymede, Surrey, today, March 31:

** Full view ** Side view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Last edited:
The queen looks wonderful and a beautiful burst of Spring like colours today.

I always love how she wears appropriate brooches - such as the wattle brooch being worn at this event. Wattle is the national flower of Australia and she was given this brooch by Australia on her first visit here. She also has a fern brooch to wear in NZ or when attending events in the UK that relate to NZ and a maple leaf one to wear in Canada or when attending events associated with Canada in the UK.

Queen Elizabeth marked the Centenary of the Royal Australian Air Force at the Commonwealth Air Forces Memorial in Runnymede, Surrey, today, March 31:

** Full view ** Side view ** Upper part ** Upper part **
Oh how wonderful . . . the coat and dress ensemble has returned for Spring and, looking at this ensemble, it has sprung with with joyous promise. Not many people are willing to wear any sort of gren, but our gracious Majesty knocks it out of the park, over the pavillion and into the carpark. What a way to formally announce that Spring is has most definitely Sprung.

Now I am greedy. Even in these dressed-down Covid days she passed the winter looking wonderful and adorned by her pearl necklace and earrings and, the daily (or almost daily) brooch. Now we have seen her first "going out" ensemble for spring and if you had any doubts, her smile is the perfect finishing touch. It's wierd but its almost like she symbolises a new phase of life and, while she and Prince Philip have already been vaccinated, she seems to epitomise living ones best life while following the rules and believing in the promise of better days to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom