Queen Elizabeth II's Fashion and Style Part 9: January 2020 - September 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Elizabeth lovely in pink at the Defence Science and Technology Laboratory (Dstl) at Porton Down science park near Salisbury today, October 15:

** Full view ** Close up **

With all the new guidelines issued it would have been powerful to see the image of the monarch in a mask.

Nice seeing her though. She looks lovely.

What a really nice shade of pink,the queen looks wonderful!

With all the new guidelines issued it would have been powerful to see the image of the monarch in a mask.

Nice seeing her though. She looks lovely.

I can't make up my mind on HM & a mask.. One the one hand...on the other hand...:D

As you say it's good to see her out & about. A great tonic.?

She is Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom. It is her job to lead from the top. Yes, I would have expected her to wear a beautifully accessorised mask when outdoors for no other reasons than her subjects can see photos of her. That everyone has been screened is irrelevant. Oh Lord, I have to use that most irritating expression that is so popular.

ITS OPTICS.

As always appropriate and elegant. This is the first time I see her with a mask.

I like that she is spending her time in enforced lockdown trying new things, or perhaps Angela Kelly was going stir-crazy. But whatever the reason HM's two toned red and deep rose dress looks amazing on her. It's a lovely warm colour that really suits her very well and not sort of artificially over festive.

I like that she is spending her time in enforced lockdown trying new things, or perhaps Angela Kelly was going stir-crazy. But whatever the reason HM's two toned red and deep rose dress looks amazing on her. It's a lovely warm colour that really suits her very well and not sort of artificially over festive.

The dress is not new, it has been used in the past for engagements at BP.

It looks great on her. Truly the brighter, the better in her case. And according to Angela this is a woman who wanted nothing more than to put her hands in her pockets, so I imagine she feels very hip indeed. Even her perpetually non-stylish glasses look pretty good.

HM looks lovely in that dress! Her best accessory, however, is her smile. ?

I love her bright colors, but I admit she really looks lovely in the icy blue :flowers:

And indeed her smile is her best accessory here.

A lovely festive colour . This is a lovely coat.

What a lovely outfit but is it me or does she look very slim?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom