Queen Elizabeth II's Fashion and Style Part 9: January 2020 - September 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like she's decided that pinning medal with gloves is awkward and fumbly. Hand washing will have to do.

That's hilarious because I thought the same thing the other day when she showed up with her little white gloves on. I've always thought it looked a bit awkward without gloves. Here's to good handwashing!

Last edited:
I wondered if the gloves were because she'd be shaking a lot of different hands at the investitures, which wouldn't be good for her or the recipients. When she's just seeing one or two people, she can always wash her hands quite soon afterwards.

I wondered if the gloves were because she'd be shaking a lot of different hands at the investitures, which wouldn't be good for her or the recipients. When she's just seeing one or two people, she can always wash her hands quite soon afterwards.

That's it, Lilyflo!

"The gloves are off! Queen ditches the mitts to greet Maltese President at Buckingham Palace... 24 hours after covering hands amid coronavirus fears."
Queen ditches gloves to greet Maltese President at Buckingham Palace https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...Palace.html?ito=native_share_article-masthead

Last edited:
Beautiful! Great color on the queen

Wonder shade of blue on the queen,a really beautiful out for the Service at the Abbey.

Best dressed of the day by far. I like the little touch of orange on her hat.

The Queen is lovely as always, the coat nicely tailored, and the little touch of peach on her hat is perfect.

Perfection is the Queen in the Abbey in blue with the small, warm orange feather.
She is a champion for the Commonwealth.

Queen Elizabeth in one of her lovely flower print dresses receiving the Ambassador of Sri Lanka today:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Well, that was unexpected. Individually I love the colors, and I even like the color blocking, I'm just not sure I like it on the Queen. I think it might take stronger coloring than the Queen now has to pull off this color combo.

Nice to see something totally different for her. Also we got a look at the brooch instead of having to guess.

Oh yes - that's a winner! Such flair! Tres chic!
Isn't she wonderful, trying out new styles at aged 93. She looks fabulous in it!

The cheeky response is that she's copying Rebel Wilson at The Baftas & wearing a recycled dress made from 2 old ones.

Last edited:
:previous: I thought something was missing! Perhaps she keeps tissues in her handbag and didn't want to bring it in due to Coronavirus? Or she simply didn't feel the need to bring it to an engagement at home. Otherwise, she looks lovely!

:previous: I thought something was missing! Perhaps she keeps tissues in her handbag and didn't want to bring it in due to Coronavirus? Or she simply didn't feel the need to bring it to an engagement at home. Otherwise, she looks lovely!

Actually, I did see another picture somewhere, and the bag had mysteriously appeared on a previously empty chair!

Her majesty looked absolutely divine in green dress during the speech on Sunday. That shade of green works so well for her.

The Queen picked the color green wisely as the mess ing is below. This is just one resource about the color green.

Color Meaning: Meaning of The Color Green. ... Green, the color of life, renewal, nature, and energy, is associated with meanings of growth, harmony, freshness, safety, fertility, and environment. Green is also traditionally associated with money, finances, banking, ambition...

Meaning of The Color Green | - www.BournCreative.com

:previous:

Nice print and colours that suit her very well! That's what I've missed this spring, early summer: all those special, lovely flowerprint dresses she owns..

The Queen looks lovely, although I'm not a huge fan of the color combination in the print. It's wonderful to see her again!

Nice summery colours on the queens dress ,H.M.like's floral prints.

The queen looked really lovely,the colour of the outfit in particular was stunning on H.M.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom