Queen Camilla's Fashion and Style Part 1: September 2022 - June 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 1 of the thread for Queen Camilla's Fashion & Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 15: June 2022 - September 2022 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Two very lovely dresses on the Queen. They're flattering and both utterly appropriate for the occasions.

Queen Camilla at Giles Cathedral today, September 12:

** Upper part **

Last edited:
Camilla has really looked wonderful over the last few days. This dress is very elegant, but I think I like the dress she wore this morning at Westminster Hall the best.

There's not much to say about her fashion right now, not really, considering for the time being, she'll be wearing a lot of black. Also, as an older woman, the cuts/styling will be very conservative. Contrast that with what the Duchess of Brabant wore to sign a book of condolence at the British Embassy in Brussels. Appropriately funereal, but more suited to a younger woman.

There's not much to say about her fashion right now, not really, considering for the time being, she'll be wearing a lot of black. Also, as an older woman, the cuts/styling will be very conservative. Contrast that with what the Duchess of Brabant wore to sign a book of condolence at the British Embassy in Brussels. Appropriately funereal, but more suited to a younger woman.

I think that is a fair comment. I think, for now, it is the same 3 dresses that Camilla is rotating around, which is perfectly understandable. Each time the dresses are dressed slighlty differently, usually with a different brooch.

Queen Camilla at Hillsborough Castle in Belfast today, September 13:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Later she added a hat for a service at St Anne's Cathedral:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Queen Camilla at the reception for the Heads of States this evening, September 18:

Last edited:
Camilla has hit the mark perfectly from head to toe one each mourning engagement but oh she does look so sad and tired.

Queen Camilla's hat is very becoming. Has she worn it previously?

The dress looks smart but I think the hat is too fussy. Her shoes look like they have welly treads on the sole. I've seen her look much more stylish but after the last 10 days, she's in need of a spa and slippers.

Posts that did not discuss any fashion issues have been removed.

Her shoes have rubber in the bottom. Is normal, she is 75 and goes out of a ten days real marathon. It is not only question of confort but also to step out securely without risk to harm herself.

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

I don't think the hat really works well with the dress. It's not one of the Queen's best appearances, but she looks very dignified, and the dress is lovely.

Kudos to Camilla for her fresh new hairstyle and color!

Queen Camilla at the reception for the Heads of States this evening, September 18:

Interesting that the Queen chose to bling up for the reception for the Heads of States on 18 September. Those are the earrings she wore for her wedding to Charles, and the pendant is from Van Cleef & Arpels, she has the matching earrings as well.

The dress is fine. I dont care for the necklace.

Not my favourite coat on the queen consort but its appropriate for an outdoor act in early October.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom