Queen Anne Marie's Fashion and Style Part 1: December 2006 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Really perfect dress, gold and white well fitting, pearls matching shawl.

Lovely and perfect for the occasion. Is some way it reminds me her weddding dress, like if time did not fly at all....

(...)
The make up of Queen Marie and her daughter Alexia was stunning !

Last edited by a moderator:

A beautiful look for Queen Anne Marie at the golden wedding dinner of King Constantine and Queen Anne Marie in Greece yesterday, September 18, the pefect choice for her special day:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Her Majesty looked classical and regal,the outfit was perfect for the event in Athens.

For me, Queen Anne-Marie was the best dressed at the dinner for her golden wedding anniversary. She looks very elegant and I love the colours of her dress and shawl.

Anne-Marie was definitely the star of that evening. The ideal choice for an important evening.
I love everything, but especially the wonderful make-up and dress.

A beautiful look for Queen Anne Marie at the golden wedding dinner of King Constantine and Queen Anne Marie in Greece yesterday, September 18, the pefect choice for her special day:

** Full view ** Upper part **

She looks so stunning and elegant. That white dress is so beautiful.

Queen Anne Marie lovely and elegant at her sister's birthday dinner today, April 15:

** Full view **

Looks like she's wearing a bedspread...

I like the emeralds but I think the dress is too tight or ill fitting but you are correct IMO roseroyal ... bedspread....

Do not like the grey lace on her. The dress doesn't fit too,well,either

Same dress as 5 years ago , same jewels , but 3 pendents instead of 4 in 2010 !

Anne-Marie did indeed look elegant and chic at the wedding. I love the colours she has chosen together and I even like her hat. I think it completes the chic feel of the outfit.

Exceptional, splendid dress style for her age and status!!!

1000 bravos!!

Queen Anne Marie in royal blue at a wedding in London yesterday, February 4:

** Pic **

I agree in all the Situations she is perfectly Royal.
Sad that her daughters are not.

I agree in all the Situations she is perfectly Royal.
Sad that her daughters are not.

I thought Princess Alexia and Princess Theodora were usually nicely dressed ladies? We can not compare them to their mother I think. They have no role in an existing monarchy and have to find their own way in life.

Princess Alexia: https://41.media.tumblr.com/4069e31d1239d05aa4f059dd18f1ed98/tumblr_mpy7im4vn31sap5tco1_500.jpg

Princess Theodora: http://media.gettyimages.com/photos...eece-attend-the-picture-id170161876?s=594x594

Duc, Bad Pictures take off their tiaras , sashes , evening and both are ladies as you see in the streets.
Queen Anne Marie like her Mother did never a fashion faux pas

She has nothing else to do. She is a queen of nothing, so she has lots of time to invest in looking good. Her daughters, probably, lead more active lives.

She has nothing else to do. She is a queen of nothing, so she has lots of time to invest in looking good. Her daughters, probably, lead more active lives.
It is not because a woman is not an active Queen that she has nothing to do.
It is not a nice comment towards her. And it is not because someone spends time to be elegant that elegance is granted.
Example many millioners in the world.
Either you have a natural elegance or you have not. When you have money and time you just pick the wrong items.

Well said thank you Fandesacs and her Husband is not well at all.

Back
Top Bottom