Queen Anne Marie's Fashion and Style Part 1: December 2006 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Queen Anne Marie at the Monarchs Jubilee lunch at Windsor Castle on May 18, looking very lovely in a nice white dress.

** Full view **

She looks adorable, as always, but I would rather she had worn low heels than flats.

She looks adorable, as always, but I would rather she had worn low heels than flats.

She is actually wearing lowe heals and not flats. Thi spicture is somewhat miselading. Plenty more images on the PA website.

You are right Muriel, I have noticed that in other pictures. A small detail that makes a big difference!

To me, I don't think it really flatters her.

The Queen's dress for the dinner hosted by Prince Charles and Camilla:
- Full view

Quite a lovely dress.

Last edited:
She looks fantastic! The jewels are amazing!

I really like the dress she wore to the luncheon; it was very feminine and elegant. But I find that the style was not the most flattering on her.

I think she really stepped it up for the dinner and looked absolutely amazing.

This evening gown is a beautiful look for her: soft, flowing, romantic and the rubies look magnificent against the pastel pattern.

Love the gown. It's very spring/summer.

Purple at a wedding?? Is this normal outside Italy?

At least in Italy, it's a mourning coulour and it's believed to bring bad luck, so not really a wedding colour!

:previous:
It's funny; in Armenia, purple, blue and gold are the preferred colours for a wedding because they bring luck.
Different countries, different traditions. :)

She looks great in that purple dress. Love the tiara!

Divine and regal- Love the jewel shade- amethyst purple!

I also love the contrasting jewels she chose for highlights. Very interesting and cool!

Luxembourg Wedding -
These are my own screen caps, better pictures letter!

Attachments

• Anne-Marie.jpg
    Anne-Marie.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 259
I liked today's outfit much more than the purple dress. It was quite elegant!

Queen Anne Marie looked great in her purple dress, also in the outfit worn in the church wedding. She is still such a beautiful regal lady.

Queen Anne Marie at the VIP view of Valentino: Master of Couture in London on November 28, 2012, looking elegant in black and blue:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Ohhh, she is the ultimate lady, my fav queen after QEII

Queen Anne-Marie (as well as Crown Prince Alexander of Serbia and the Duke of Edinburgh) attended the funeral of Princess Margarita of Baden at the St Sava Serbian Orthodox Church in London today, January 24, 2013. Margarita was one of three children of Prince Berthold, Margrave of Baden, and his wife, Princess Theodora of Greece and Denmark.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** sipa gallery ** gettyimages gallery **

King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie attended the 125th IOC Session opening ceremony at in Buenos Aires, Argentina on September 6, 2013.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie attended the Olympic Culture Day in Athens this week:

** facetoface **

A beautiful look for Queen Anne Marie at the golden wedding dinner of King Constantine and Queen Anne Marie in Greece yesterday, September 18, the pefect choice for her special day:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Back
Top Bottom