Queen Anne Marie's Fashion and Style Part 1: December 2006 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Queen Anne-Marie attending the christening of the Danish twins in Copenhagen
on April 14, 2011. A simple but very elegant suit with very nice details: the
anchor brooch, the ribbons, the lovely jewellery. I only would have chosen
another handbag.

** Front view ** Side view ** Close up **

I think the suit is elegant and classy, but I'm not sure I like black for a christening.

It looks navy blue to me too. She looks good!

Very elegant, good tailored outfit. I like the color, but I'm not a fan of snake skin clutch.

The colour of the suit is navy blue. She looks really classy. The gloves and purse are also quite nice.

Queen Anne Marie looks wonderful. Her jewels are nice as well.

It is always a pleasure to see old school royal ladies making public appearances because of their deportment. Queen Anne Marie looked flawless. The navy blue ensemble was appropriate, well-tailored and timelessly elegant.

It is always a pleasure to see old school royal ladies making public appearances because of their deportment. Queen Anne Marie looked flawless. The navy blue ensemble was appropriate, well-tailored and timelessly elegant.

I agree, A-M looked lovely: very elegant and classy.

Both sisters looked wonderful. I wonder sometimes if Queen Margarethe is related to these two. They seem so elegant and refined and the Queen seems to bright and not quite as elegant. Just an observation and opinion.

Queen Anne Marie wore a nice broche (seems like topaz surrounded by brilliants ) in the wedding ceremony of her niece Natalie Berlemburg.Any idea about the origin of the broche ?

Queen Anne Marie in a lovely white dress at a concert to honour Queen Ingrid in Copenhagen, June 30.

** Full view ** Upper part **

Queen Anne Marie in a lovely white dress at a concert to honour Queen Ingrid in Copenhagen, June 30.

** Full view ** Upper part **

A very pretty outfit and reminds me of a Valentino creation. I like the dress and the bow but the lace bolero is also really pretty.

The dress and the jewellery looks stunning together. I especially love her Tiara.

Last edited:
That is a beautiful plum color on A-M and she's wearing the Khedive tiara.

This colour really suits her. She looks lovely.

Just love Queen Anne Marie in this deep purple evening gown!

Beautiful shade, but that giant bow gives her unneeded bulk in front; too much material around her middle. And I do like her daytime look.

Last edited:
The color is stunning but I don't like the dress.

The color is similar to the Queen and CP Mary. Nice.

I don't like the dress much either.

Liked the blue daytime drress but not the dark blue gala dress. Also jewels are great.

Love the furn trim on the day suit, such an elegant accent. I normally don't like blue and brown combinations, but here I favor it on Queen Anne Marie.

Love the blue of the evening dress. I wish the bow was even more on the side and the cut of the dress a bit tighter.

Back
Top Bottom