Queen Anne Marie's Fashion and Style Part 1: December 2006 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

uriel

Commoner
City
Sydney
Country
Australia
Hey, I've searched this forum for Queen Anne Marie's gala outfits, founding no reasults. Let's start a thread about her gala outfits. I think she'e quite elegant lady! Does anyone has her photos? Thanks.

So far no one has filled this thread and posted some pics for uriel, so I'll post some :)

1. Anne Marie at her daughter's Pre-wedding Party in 1999
2. at a party in honor of the wedding of Dutch Crown Prince Willem-Alexander and Maxima in 2002 she looks like a queen from another century :)
3. at a dinner to celebrate the christening of one of her grandchildren in 2001 great fabric the dress has
4. Anne Marie at the 25th wedding anniversary of the King and Queen of Sweden in 2001 extraordinary, but maybe not her best choice ;)

RachelD said:
Try hitting the "refresh" button after the screen opens up...I had to do that to see the pictures.:flowers:
This happens quite often with pics from gettyimages, in case this won't help, you can also click on the words that are in the adress line again. I hope that works, antonieta and Saturn :flowers:

Anne Marie attending a dinner in honor of the upcoming wedding of Crown Prince Frederik to Mary in 2004

At a dinner on the eve of Spanish Crown Prince Felipe of Bourbon's wedding to former journalist Letizia Ortiz in 2004
that one looks wonderful :)

The first one is very pretty.

It looks very elegant actually and the colors are so beautiful, some of my favorite actually.

uriel said:
Hey, I've searched this forum for Queen Anne Marie's gala outfits, founding no reasults. Let's start a thread about her gala outfits. I think she'e quite elegant lady! Does anyone has her photos? Thanks.
Queen Anne Marie's wedding dress was by Jean Desses I believe.
Then all her day dresses and suits were copied from the Paris fashions by Dervis a famous couturier in Athens and Philimon. When in Rome she was attired by Emilio Shuberth.If we had access to the book "Eikones" which had many fantastic photographs of her we could start a paper trail.
She has given simplicity a new meaning with her ability to transform understadedness into a force we are now able to understand and admire greatly.

Last edited:
I think Carl and Silvia's 25th was some sort of costume party, if I remember correctly.

I think Carl and Silvia's 25th was some sort of costume party, if I remember correctly.

Correct. I remember it very clearly.
All the guests were dressed in medieval costumes.

AM was also part of it.

Correct. I remember it very clearly.
All the guests were dressed in medieval costumes.

AM was also part of it.

Thanks for clarifying that. I was a little worried there for second. :)

She sure is an impressive and elegant lady.She wore a floral purple outfit today at Prince Henrik's christening and she looked wonderful,too.Purple is one of her colors,imo.

She sure is an impressive and elegant lady.She wore a floral purple outfit today at Prince Henrik's christening and she looked wonderful,too.Purple is one of her colors,imo.

ImageShack Gallery

Yes, here is a picture of her at the christening.

BTW, I had several links of different gowns in post #14 above and I don't know why they didn't work. Oh well.

:previous: I didn't know they had the baptism this week. How did I miss this. I'm glad you posted this or I wouldn't have known. :flowers:

A lovely colour, rather too plain for my taste.

A repeat from Margrethe's birthday celebrations. She looks good, but a little too quick on the repeat for my tastes.

The design of this dress is rather plain, but this royal blue makes it so interesting. She looks beautiful - wonderful jewels too!

The red dress is gorgeous!
The blue one is rather dull but her jewels are magnificant!

It is so good she refrains from bows, frills and extra frou frou. She is always elegant and classy.

23-07-2010 Graasten Queen Margrethe and Queen Anne-Marie listened to the Life Guards concert, at Graasten Palace.

Outfit

Well you can't go wrong with black and white. Anne-Marie looks nice.

It's a nice outfit, it looks casual and elegant at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom