Princesses of Bulgaria Fashion and Style: June 2005-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mafalda, Rosario and Olimpia at the 'Mafalda' concert during the Atlantida Mallorca Film Fest 2021 in Palma de Mallorca yesterday, July 29:

** Mafalda ** Rosario ** Olimpia **

Princess Mafalda at the Michael Kors X Ellesse intimate cocktail party in celebration of the brands capsule collection partnership in London yesterday, May 4:

** Full view **

I don' t think this woman next to Mafalda is Olimpia. Looks more like some sister of Rosario. (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't like any of them. The younger generation seemed a bit underdressed, Rosario's dress is somewhat special but I don't like the colours and fabric and Kyril's current partner should have picked a dress that didn't show her sunbathing/living in the sun stripes/patterns as much.

I didn't like any of them. The younger generation seemed a bit underdressed, Rosario's dress is somewhat special but I don't like the colours and fabric and Kyril's current partner should have picked a dress that didn't show her sunbathing/living in the sun stripes/patterns as much.
I fully agree about Kyril's partner dress- I saw her only in the background but white/tanned flesh was simply inappropriate and awful.

Princess Kalina at the presentation of her husband's new book at the Higher Center for Defense Studies in Madrid:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Princess Mafalda attended the Vogue Fashion Night Out at Ortega Gasset Foundation in Madrid on September 15:

** Full view ** gallery **

Back
Top Bottom