Princesses of Bulgaria Fashion and Style: June 2005-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Kalina of Bulgaria attends the presentation of
the book 'Moussem Tan Tan'' on November 17, 2009 in
Madrid, Spain.

-------> Pic

Princess Rosario of Bulgaria attends the Stella McCartney Christmas
party as the Stella McCartney Store swithces on its Christmas lights,
on November 23, 2009 in London, England.

--------> Pic

Princess Rosario of Bulgaria attends the afterparty following the
private view of 'Crash', an exhibition in homage to J. G. Ballard
hosted by Larry Gagosian, at Paramount Club on February 11,
2010 in London, England.

---------> Pic

I like the simplicity of Rosario's outfit. The one shoulder gives it a bit of flair. Her hair looks nice.

Crown Princess Victoria & Daniel Westling: Pre Wedding Dinner

Rosario
Outfit
I like her hair short this way. It used to look so stringy and unkempt before. The long skirt is nice. It looks like there's a bow in front.

I like it too. Rosario has a great body for this type of gowns!

Her dress is Oscar de la Renta from the spring/summer 2010

I love the dress, beautiful material.
It has a bow on the the belt. It is black.

^^
I thought she meant if the dress had a bow on the shoulder, not the belt :unsure: :lol:

You really can't go wrong with Oscar de la Renta, and Rosario didn't disappoint. This dress looks wonderful on her.

For me she was the best dressed if we don't count Victoria of course.

Wedding
outfit
Better photos: outfit Detail

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely dress, beautiful colour.

Her dress is my favorite, but I'm bias. Please get back together you two!

I'm not too keen on the top 'feathery' part, but all in all Rosario looks stunning once again.

I prefer yesterday dress, but this one is also beautiful

It's nice that they are on friendly enough terms to attend this wedding together.
I like this dress but I don't think the one shoulder sleeve looks right with this gown.

Could someone please help me.In one photo (the first photo)there are two cap sleeves on the outfit but in the next photos there is only one.Am I losing my mind or what!!

^ No, you're absolutely right, Marlene! I can't explain what happened to the left cap sleeve. So weird!

Could someone please help me.In one photo (the first photo)there are two cap sleeves on the outfit but in the next photos there is only one.Am I losing my mind or what!!
I don't understand either, but it's a beautiful dress. I even like the plumage, if that's what you call it... LOL.

Your'e right marlene. Good observation! I thought it was a one-shouldered frock myself. I wonder what happened to her sleeve? How odd.

Here is my own analysis of the sleeve situation.....the caps didn't just slide down because you would still see it across her arm, just lower down.I think the caps were detachable as in they were a temporary thing for the church service and afterwards you unsnap it from the front and only the back remains attached and falls gently down your back.All those in favour say AYE!!!!

^ Maybe you're right. ;) I liked it anyway - this light blue shade is wonderful. And her clutch is also very lovely!

Rosario is always gorgeous! The woman never ages!

Princess Rosario of Bulgaria attends the Valentino Garavani Archives Dinner Party on July 7, 2010 in Versailles, France.

Outfit

It looks a nice dress, I would like to see it from the front

Back
Top Bottom