Princesses of Belgium Fashion and Style Part 1: April 2010 - September 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A blob of pink.. a pepto bismol explosion!

Princess Delphine at the National Day celebrations today, July 21 - great colour, good peace message, the hat suits her, only the shoes are not that nice:

** Delphine ** Delphine **

While personally I am not a fans of those shoes, they're fun. Not sure about the design of the shoulders/sleeves as well, as they makes her shoulders look broader than they're.

Anyway I won't say I love it but it definitely suits her so well.

I don't like the shoes at all but the dress and hat are really pretty and suits her very well

I think Delphine's reviewing shoes are always going to be the equivalent of Letizia's espadrilles.

It's a beautiful outfit, cut, style and message (although, again, a slightly interesting one for the military parade) — but I'm not sure the red color suits her. No final verdict here yet.

Princess Claire looks really lovely today.

I don't like the shoes at all but the dress and hat are really pretty and suits her very well

Agreed. I really like her dress and hat. The shoes are just big and clunky to me.

Her cartoon-y shoes go well with her dress. The white bird on the dress look like the work of Marc Chagall (or some artist whom I can’t identify).

Last edited by a moderator:
Delphine's dress and hat are very well-done and I appreciate how she talks about red being an "action color" for her, and I like how her first instinct for National Day is to support young designers.

....I just feel like it's the wrong shade of red.

Minus the jacket it would have looked nicer.

It's still fun to see Delphine's art --> clothes, although she does seem to have misspelled 'exciting' on her shirt. :)

That's actually one of the Princess-Archduchess better outfits in a long time and a really nice colour too!

Louise was wonderfully dressed and very very pretty !

Claire, Louise and Lili look nice. Not as impressed about the bride or the other guests.

I don't care for her Gucci dress at all, upon my first fiew I had some less-than-flattering thoughts about it.

I'm not sure about her Vivienne Westwood gown either.

I love both ML's bridal looks...Civil and Religious. She nailed it completely imo.

Delphine with her deep cleavage going into the Cathedral on the other hand....:ermm:

:previous: How funny how opinions can differ :lol:

I think the bride missed the mark for both weddings. I think the length of her civil wedding dress (I know it was a mini dress) was inappropriate and I don't care for her cathedral gown either. It does fit its description, though.

Yes, Delphine shows cleavage but the bride's gown also hints somewhat at it.

As much as I have looked forward to this wedding - its execution is not for me.

Last edited:
A little more make up for the bride would be fine ....

a lovely surprise : Princess Louise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom