Princesses Caroline & Stephanie's Fashion & Style Part 2: March 2021 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The top half is really nice and chic but I don't care for the white/cream flares.

The top half is really nice and chic but I don't care for the white/cream flares.

Spot on. I think the colours in the top half are very flattering . The earrings are a great look too. A straight legged trousers would have been better perhaps in a shade from that gorgeous jacket.

Princess Caroline and Princess Stephanie attended the memorial mass for Prince Rainier in Monaco yesterday, April 5:

** Caroline ** Stephanie ** Stephanie **

Last edited:
Both sisters looked really nice for the Mass but the Princess of Hanover had the edge and was my favourite.

Princess Stéphanie paid a visit to the stamp printing company located in Boulazac-Isle-Manoire, France, today, April 17:

Its actually not bad for Princess Stéphanie and she looks nice and professional.

Love the top half - not so much the trousers

For ubber casual Princess Stephanie this is actually not bad and kind of dressed up.

The Princess of Hanover's dress was a tad shapeless but the colour was nice.

Princess Stephanie at the final of the 45th Challenge Prince Rainier III:

** Pic **

Caroline and Stephanie at the 4th edition of the "Rencontre des Sites historiques Grimaldi de Monaco" event today, June 10:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** instagram gallery **

Last edited:
Caroline looks great. The style and print makes for a very attractive dress.

A rare miss.The jacket swamps her and this combined with the very lengthy trouser isn’t a good look. The collar line of the blouse doesn’t work with the jacket.

Caroline and Stephanie at the gala of the Rainier III Academy of Music yesterday, June 14 - awful pants for Stephanie..

** Full view both **

The Princess of Hanover looked really lovely and no surprise really with Princess Stephanie's outfit!

Caroline looks so very elegant and polished. I so want Stephanie to up her game. She could look so good, but I guess she’s just not into worrying too much about her appearance these days.

Caroline looks so very elegant and polished. I so want Stephanie to up her game. She could look so good, but I guess she’s just not into worrying too much about her appearance these days.
Agreed. I really want Stephanie to get out of this "school marm" phase. It's just not cute.

A nice look in black and white for Princess Caroline at the conference "Rainier III: a man, a story":

** Full view ** Full view **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom