Princesses Caroline & Stephanie's Fashion and Style Part 1: October 2018 - March 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a huge fan of Caroline's look. It seems rather harsh to me and a bit mismatched.

I like the blouse and glad she didn’t wear all black. Agree about the shoes though.

Beautiful outfit for Caroline but her posture is poor in this and other pictures

Caroline looking good in a signature Chanel outfit. Her hair is not in the greatest condition here.

I think Stephanie has lightened her hair shade and it is much more flattering. She looks lovely here.

A hat would have been a nice addition and a slightly longer dress for a Wedding Mass,the colour is nice on Stephanie.

A hat would have been lovely with that pretty yellow dress!

Stephanie looks lovely - very simple in her usual way but with better hair! Love the colour of the dress on her - she should wear more lighter colours, I think they are more flattering on her.

A very elegant choice and delicate shade. I know she never wears hats but some slight ornamentation such as an Alice band would have been nice. I also agree that it would be nice had she gone for a slightly longer length for the religious ceremony

Last edited:
I like the way the bride’s bouquet at the civil wedding is reflected in Stephanie’s flower bracelet. I wonder if the bride’s mum has a similar bracelet.

Although I agree that the outfit at the civil wedding was too shiny and yellow, I think it was a wonderful gesture of a proud mother to choose a piece of her daughter's fashion collection for this so very special family event. And as Pauline's fashion collection consists of rather casual looks, she maybe didn't have that many choices..

Lovely print and material. Perfect for an afternoon wedding. Not sure if the fit of the bodice is as good as it might be from such a designer, but it might just be a badly caught moment.

Princess Caroline attended a concert of the Monte Carlo Philharmonic Orchestra marking the 60th anniversary of the summer concerts at the Princely Palace yesterday, July 28:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Princess Caroline is on a roll! She looked amazing at the wedding over the weekend and she looks great at this event as well.:flowers:;)

Not sure about Stephanie's outfit, it seems more like a party outfit than a wedding service look.
Caroline looked gorgeous however; both at the wedding and in her latest look.

Wan't mad about the oversized hat at the Wedding Mass on the Princess of Hanover but the rest of the outfit was nice and colourful.

Princess Caroline is on a roll! She looked amazing at the wedding over the weekend and she looks great at this event as well.:flowers:;)

Absolutely perfect in both accasions… ( well minus the HUGE hat at the wedding, i guess… ) :flowers:

Wan't mad about the oversized hat at the Wedding Mass on the Princess of Hanover but the rest of the outfit was nice and colourful.

It was a good thing no one was sitting behind her at the wedding. They wouldn't have seen anything but her hat! The dress was quite pretty.

Lovely pink floral dress with sheer bell sleeves, tea length with big straw hat for the wedding, suited her perfectly. This baggy white dress with the droopy bodice and horror, giant elastic waistband looks like a nightgown or worse

How exciting for him,the primrose yellow dress looked better with a bit of length as shown on the model.

I agree that Stephanie's yellow dress looked better on the model - but nevertheless it's nice that she chose an Irish designer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom