Princesses Caroline & Stephanie's Fashion and Style Part 1: October 2018 - March 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The headline called her “Superabuela”! Just what I thought when I saw her rocking those green leather trousers...
Grannies aren't what they were 40 years ago. Me personally I prefer green leather to perms and flowery dresses

The first night I find her top a bit revealing and not very flattering. The second night the suit looks like office wear not for an evening event.
Her hair is awful - too dark, too harsh and just not flattering scraped back off her face.

Looks like Stephanie being Stephanie to me :)

:previous:

Without the coat it was a "Aunt Steph casually goes to the circus with her little ones"..;)

Quite a smart looking outfit for Princess Stephanie but not really an outfit for a military Mass .

Shapeless and unflattering gown,jewels and hair are nice though.

I think she looks fine - I like the detail on the front of the dress. I just think if she's going to wear unrelieved black she needs to wear brighter make up.

Its actually not half bad with the coat on,what a difference its makes!

The bag is the star .. wonder how many she has ...

An odd outfit from Caroline. The dress looks like a bunch of sheets thrown together and doesn't go well at all with the jacket for me. The bag is lovely but doesn't suit the rest of the outfit.

Princess Stephanie at the inauguration of the suite "Rainier III" at the Hotel de Paris in Monaco today, January 29 - a nice blouse under the coat would have been nicer for the occasion, but well, it's a Stephanie look..;)

** Full view ** Upper part **

A grey jacket and leather pants for Stephanie at the New Generation Festival yesterday, February 2:

** Upper part **

Princesses Caroline & Stephanie's Fashion and Style Part 1: October 2018 -

Stephanie seems to have softened her makeup and doesn’t darken hair quite so much which definitely suits her. Although she has the figure to wear pretty much anything, her fashion choices are generally very subdued with just the occasional flurry of an outfit that seems better suited to a much younger person. I would love her to use a stylist and have a new hairstyle. But she seems happy and more assured of late, and that is brilliant given the unsettled times she has faced in the past.

Not bad the colour is nice but a jacket would have given it a more professional look.

Princess Caroline at an induction ceremony at the Academy of Fine Arts in Paris today, March 13:

** Full/Side view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

And Stephanie at the world premiere of the anniversary musical of the Knie Circus in Switzerland yesterday, March 12:

** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom