Princesses Caroline & Stephanie's Fashion and Style Part 1: October 2018 - March 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
Princesses Caroline & Stephanie's Fashion and Style Part 1: October 2018 - March 2021

Welcome to Part 1 of the thread for the Fashion and Style of Princess Caroline of Hanover and Princess Stephanie of Monaco!

You can find the old threads here:

** Princess Caroline's Fashion & Style, Part 5: November 2017 - September 2018 **

** Princess Stephanie's Fashion and Style: October 2003 - September 2018 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Princess Caroline attended the 'Congo' VIP preview at Bonhams Auction House in London today, October 1:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
I think Caroline looks fantastic..absolutely gorgeous! ?

HRH Princess Caroline looked lovely and chic today in London.

A lovely look for Caroline. At first I wasn't sure about her velvet jacket but after taking a second glance at her outfit I really like it on her.

Princess Caroline at the presentation of the programme of the 2019 edition of the Monte-Carlo Spring Arts Festival in Monaco today, October 3:

** Upper part **

:previous: A very lovely and elegant look for Caroline; I particularly like her red skirt.

Princess Stephanie in red and black at an INDART party and auction to benefit Fight Aids Monaco on October 5:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Minus the ugly star brooch I thought it was one of Princess Caroline's better appearances of late .

Wow, Caroline looks stunning! One of her best looks this year, IMO.

I like her new shorter bob. I would prefer the coat either more fitted or a bit shorter but she looks fine. I wonder why she's wearing sunglasses.

I love seeing Caroline and Albert and Charlene attending an event together.?

These oversized chequered are really fashionable this fall.

Caroline and Stephanie at the Medal Presentation of Physical Education and Sports yesterday, November 17:

** Full view **

It is the first time since a long time I see Stephanie properly dressed, bravo
As for Caroline I can't really say, strange style of dress

Horrendous outfit on Princess Caroline she should stick to classy elegant at formal events it worked for HRH in the past.

I like Caroline’s outfit for awarding the cultural medals.

I'm on the fence on Caroline's latest outfit. Sometimes I like it, but on other times the colours throw me off together. Stephanie's dress is nice, though it seems a little skimpy on its own, thus making her look somewhat out of place for the event.

I think both princesses look good in their own way. Haven't seen Stephanie is a smart dress for ages - I like the colour and style, maybe it needs a little something to lift it.

Caroline seems to have taken to boho fashion since she stopped being the "First Lady" - good for her. She's having fun with it.

Both outfits are interesting and unusual The second one is very attractive and suits Caroline. Stephanie is looking good too.

Not mad about Princess Caroline's hat but that asides lovely and elegant and Princess Stephanie's red outfit is her best effort in sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom