Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 13: June 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 13 of the thread for Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 12: August 2019 - June 2022 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Princess Beatrice looking great at 'The Alchemist's Feast', the inaugural summer party & fundraiser for the National Gallery's Bicentenary campaign, NG200, this evening, June 23:

** Full view ** Upper part **

There really has been a transformation in Princess Beatrice’s style in recent months. If this is down to a stylist, he or she has been worth their weight in gold. If only their services could be extended to Bea’s mother.

I love the sparkly dress. And her hair just looks beautiful.

This look is one of Beatrice's personal best EVER. She looks absolutely stunning.

And her hair is #goals!;)? (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Beatrice looks amazing! I love the dress, the color of her hair and the hair style. She is beautiful.

I have noticed one thing, not just on Beatrice but on other Royals too, why are the dresses so long that they hang on the floor? It is not bad looking, i just know i would trip on a dress or skirt longer then floor length and other may have too. Is there a reason? Anyone know?
Thanks

Beatrice is looking amazing these days.
I wonder if this is due to a new stylist, or to input from her husband?

According to Hello Magazine, Beatrice does have two new stylists.

But I am more than certain that motherhood as well as a happy marriage to a loving husband has done wonders for her confidence.

I would NEVER believe this is the same woman from just a few years ago.

Beatrice looks better in dressy wear than casual, imo.

Agree with a previous comment that Beatrice doesn’t do casual so well.

Espadrilles would look better with that skirt.

The Princess looks comfortable for an outside concert. Oh…her husband looks nice too.

Beatrice looking lovely in a Vampire's Wife dress at Wimbledon today, July 8:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

:previous:
Beatrice does look very nice.

(Her husband seems very supportive of her).

Very chic and summer-y. So is His Elegance(Edoardo);)

These two have fast become one of my favorite BRF couples. Bea looks fabulous, as does Edo.

She looks very nice.

They both have summer-y outfits on.

That’s a very attractive outfit and I like the hairstyle.

Princess Beatrice attended a lunch on Friday 8 July hosted by 2040_org, which she is the patron of the organisation.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf0TayxP1hJ/?hl=el

I was about to say the white outfit reminded me of one of Catherine’s…..I kept scrolling through the pics, and sure enough, she has the same dress! I don’t tend to pay attention to these things, but they do seem to like some of the same designers. Like The Vampire’s Wife, off the the top of my head.

Looks great on Beatrice too.

I can’t believe how much I’ve come to love seeing what Beatrice wears.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom