Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 13: June 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
P Beatrice looks lovely in bothe videos, fantastic.

:wub:I like Beatrice and she looks amazing

Beatrice looked absolutely stunning both this afternoon and this evening. Probably two of her most outstanding looks ever! And, a tiara bonus!

Well done!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it looks dusty blue which is a great shade for her instead of white

I don't think I have ever seen Beatrice in an updo, and tonight would have been the night for it instead of the teased up/down.

But I quibble. Beatrice's entire evening look is divine. I am so happy to see the York tiara I could dance a jig.?

Good grief what a beautiful couple Beatrice and Edo are!

Did she make the hairdo by herself? Does she travel with a coiffeur? I doubt it. Anyway there’s definitely a trend of wearing tiaras with you hair down. She looks good!

To me she was literally the best dressed and the best surprise, both day and night events!

Last edited by a moderator:
Posts about the royal ladies wearing identical dresses have been moved to this thread, where the incident has already been discussed.

Beatrice wearing a lovely Zimmermann dress at an event celebrating female founders yesterday, June 15:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

The colours, particularly the background teal, really suits her colouring. She is fast becoming the style leader of the British Royal Family.

She is fast becoming the style leader of the British Royal Family.

I would not go so far!

Catherine and Sophie, IMO, are miles ahead.

Beatrice's style has become much better in the last several years. But I agree she still has room for improvement. Mainly in the hair and makeup area. At high profile events her hair and makeup look lovely, but on the daily, she looks like she just rolled of bed and put on a lovely dress. So, much better, yes, but still not great.

Beatrice's style has become much better in the last several years. But I agree she still has room for improvement. Mainly in the hair and makeup area. At high profile events her hair and makeup look lovely, but on the daily, she looks like she just rolled of bed and put on a lovely dress. So, much better, yes, but still not great.

I mean, I think there's higher criticism for Beatrice and Eugenie's daily style because we see them more outside regularly. It's a bit of an unequal comparison when Sophie and Kate are pictured out once in a blue moon.

Yes, I may have overstated in my enthusiasm for her recent appearances . It’s just refreshing to see how far she’s come.

I would not go so far!

Catherine and Sophie, IMO, are miles ahead.

Catherine perhaps. But I am not sure about Sophie. She dresses well but is of a completely different generation than Beatrice.

With the exception of casual wear-which continues to present challenges for Beatrice ,she is now in the category of one of the best dressed women in the BRF for her age group, which is certainly led by the Princess of Wales.

This of course is only my opinion. Tastes differ.;)

Last edited:
The colours, particularly the background teal, really suits her colouring. She is fast becoming the style leader of the British Royal Family.
I absolutely agree with you!

The dress is beautiful. But the trainers bring down the entire look.:ermm:

Beatrice reminds me of Aunt Sally from the Wurzel Gummage show in this Ascot outfitt.

Beatrice reminds me of Aunt Sally from the Wurzel Gummage show in this Ascot outfitt.

That made me smile. The hat, frilly, high neckline. flowery print with the butcher sleeves is all a bit too much for my taste.

I am not liking the combination of the dress, the print , and the hat. Somehow I don't think they really go well together.

The dress is pretty, but the hat kind of ruins it all for me.:ermm:

Back
Top Bottom