Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 13: June 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh my, what a sloppy look. The coat is too big, a color and design that does her no favors, and is even missing a button. Her hair looks as though is isn’t even combed. The dress, fron what we can see, is awfully tight and also does her no favors

:previous:
Possibly it's not a maternity dress?

That may be why she looks like she's bursting out of it.

Princess Beatrice at the World Dyslexia Assembly in New York City yesterday, April 3:

** Pic **

I don't think that dress is very flattering for Beatrice, even though the color is lovely.

I quite like the dress although it’s difficult to see what the sleeves are like. I like her hair in this style. She doesn’t wear it up that frequently and it suits her.

Beatrice at the World Dyslexia Assembly in New York City on April 4, wearing the dress of April 3 again:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
Love Beatrice’s outfit. Lovely colour and style. Slightly less keen on the flower embellishment to the hat.
Eugenie is fine but wish she’s buttoned the coat or chosen one slightly less voluminous.

:previous: Eugenie's coat doesn't seem like a maternity one so probably it's difficult/uncomfortable to be button. But definitely too big for her, and sleeves are too long she even had to roll it.

Beatrice's dress looks better with the belt (I'm even fine with that huge bow). I prefer the kokoshnik handband she wore in Trooping the Colour, the ornament on this one is too big and it doesn't look balanced.

I really like Bea’s dress. The belt adds a lot. Not usually a big fan of bows anywhere except as a tie in the back of the dress, but I like this one.

Eugenie looks nice too.

Love Beatrice’s outfit. Lovely colour and style. Slightly less keen on the flower embellishment to the hat.
Eugenie is fine but wish she’s buttoned the coat or chosen one slightly less voluminous.

Eugenie is in her third trimester. As long as she's comfortable, she gets a sartorial pass.:flowers:

:previous:I disagree. There are many maternity styles and designers she could be wearing and not just put on the most voluminous clothes possible

Beatrice causal in Chelsea yesterday:

** Full view **

And Beatrice and Eugenie were seen arriving at a family dinner at the private club Oswald's yesterday:

** Eugenie ** Beatrice **

Last edited:
Both of the York sisters look amazing!

Yes Eugenie looks stunning in her dress.

Beatrice looks absolutely GORGEOUS...almost like a fashion model!:ohmy:

Eugenie looks beautiful. Poor girl, she's a trooper.

Last edited:
Princess Eugenie chose very interesting shoes at this time in her pregnancy, but both of them looked really nice today.

Beautiful colors on both sisters today at their uncle's coronation.

I like Beatrice's dress, but I don't feel it flatters her coloring. It's meant for a brunette, imo.
Eugenie, well....not much anybody can do at that stage of a pregnancy. Anything you wear looks like a tent.

Beatrice looks incredible (..)

Eugenie looked beautiful.. herchair and makeup were perfect. God bless her for wearing heels in the last stages of pregnancy and being able to sit for so long must have been incredibly uncomfortable too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beatrice looked gorgeous and for once I didn't mind the style of headpiece. Eugenie glowed and, saying that, I liked her choice of colour and style if for no other reason it didn't look like either a sack or a tent.

Both girls gorgeous smiling faces are their very own personal trademarks and make the ensembles almost an afterthought.

Back
Top Bottom