Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 13: June 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I’ve been really enjoying her fashion lately and I especially loved the grey coat

Princess Beatrice at a book launch in London yesterday, November 2:

** Pic **

FYI: The lady with her is the former Australian Foreign Minister (in the last Liberal Government) Julie Bishop.

Princess Beatrice attended a fundraising event for Street Child UK in London yesterday, November 17, wearing a Self-Portrait dress:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Beatrice looks lovely. Forest green is not that easy to wear but, with her colouring, eyes and hair, it seems to light her up. Her hair is beautifully done and it looks like she now has pierced ears so more lovely earrings.

I love the colour combination and it’s very flattering to her colouring. Not particularly keen on the top worn at the most recent engagement, much prefer the previous one with the jacket/skirt combination. Also not a fan of the ankle boot with this skirt.

Yesterday, December 1, Princess Beatrice attended the Mrs. Alice Christmas Cocktails at De Gournay in London:

** Full view ** rex gallery **

Beatrice wears that fawn colored trench coat often and I don't blame her. She looks amazing in it.?

(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Beatrice looks pretty, and so elegant!

Love both coats, especially Eugenie's.

I really don’t like Eugenie’s coat and it’s not very flattering to her figure making her look short waisted.

Beatrice's entire look is complete perfection from head to toe. She looks gorgeous.

Eugenie looks beautiful from the neck up, but her coat is rather unflattering to her figure.

Beatrice looks amazing but what on earth was Eugenie thinking? She's got such a nice figure but not here. Someone in the UK please check if Santa Claus has been recently robbed of his heavy coat? It's something I picture on him, over his red attire.

Beatrice's entire look is complete perfection from head to toe. She looks gorgeous.

Eugenie looks beautiful from the neck up, but her coat is rather unflattering to her figure.

Agreed.

Beatrice does look lovely.

Beatrice looks better than she ever has!
Her coat is very becoming.

But Eugenie's coat does her no favors, she had better discard it as soon as possible.

Beatrice looks elegant and chic in this coat. It really suits her figure and colouring.

Unfortunately, Eugenie looks ready to climb on a cart and deliver coal.

Not a fan of Eugenie's outfit, but Beatrice looks striking.

Beatrice looks lovely. I think this is my favourite outfit of the Royal Family Christmas Day service.

Wow, Beatrice is clearly the best looking lady there. I love those shades of green.

I love the items on Beatrice separately. With the flower and feather on the hat as well as the fur trims, buttons and buckle of the coat, her outfit has too many things going on.

Actually I quite like Eugenie's coat and I wish it's more well-fitted. And no for those boots.

Back
Top Bottom