Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 12: August 2019 - June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 12 of the thread for Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 11: October 2018 - July 2019 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Eugenie looks lovely, Beatrice’s outfit is horrid.

Eugenia’s dress is beautiful and suits her so well.

Beatrice’s is way too shiny.

As Heidi Klum used to say on Project Runway, "Your outfit confuses us."

Edo seems to be a good sport, wearing a swatch of Beatrice's fabric as a pocket square.

Eugenie looks gorgeous though not a fan of Beatrice's outfit. Looks like something from a disco fancy dress!

Beatrice, God bless her, has been making a conscious effort to appear more stylish and put together. But in her last two "big" outings (the other one was Gabriella's wedding) she has looked way overdone and busy) . Less is
more. I don't care for this green shiny outfit at all.

But she and Edo have really grown on me..I hope they go the distance.;)

Last edited:
I don't like either dress, although Beatrice does look nice in deep green shades.
But that one...just no.
Eugenie's dress is too fitted for her, and in all the wrong places.

Beatrice's dress is a choice, for sure. Not a good one for a wedding. Let alone one set in late August.

The color is great on Beatrice..but I do not like that style at all. Love Eugenie's dress.

LaRae

Beatrices' dress was designed by a company called The Vampires Wife, which frankly says it all.

Beatrice's headband/hat looks like it's made of rubber or maybe recycled from black bin bags. I can't imagine anyone choosing it unless going to a steampunk/goth event.

Eugenie attended the Misha Nanoo Pop-Up Launch Event in New York City on September 9:

** Full view

Wedding:

Beatrice looks like she is wrapped and ready to go under the Christmas tree. Not a good look at all. Though the color (if not shiny) would be nice.

Eugenie looks lovely. The pattern is not my favorite, but the color and the cut of the dress makes it look fresher.

Pop up:

Eugenie looks fantastic. I love the look, especially the print on the shirt.

Eugenie looks lovely in "sunset" colors, and her engagement ring is perfect for her. I also like her shoes here. I've been looking at some photos of Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother, and I think Eugenie resembles her. She doesn't seem to have the same coloring, though.

Last edited:
Yes, a definite thumbs up for this tailored look. I prefer the slightly pared down outfits for Eugenie.

Beatrice looks best in tailored outfits, too. The most attractive I've ever seen her look was a photo in which she was wearing an oxford-type shirt and khaki skirt with minimal makeup. I think she uses clothes to express her joie de vivre and appreciates the artistry of fashion. But simple clothes let the wearer shine.

She wore a white embroidered Audrey Hepburn tea length dress a few years again that was so amazing I could not believe it.:ohmy:

She also once wore a mauve colored evening gown that fit her body like a glove ..I think it was Elie Saab. She looked like a goddess

Beatrice was also one of the best dressed at her sister's wedding last fall.

She does best in simple, elegant well tailored clothes. Fussy, quirky looks cartoonish
on her imo.

Last edited:

Beatrice at in the "WICT Leadership Conference And Touchstones Luncheon" in New York City yesterday, September 17, wearing her The Vampire's Wife dress again:

** Full view ** Upper part ** May 2019 **

Beatrice at in the "WICT Leadership Conference And Touchstones Luncheon" in New York City yesterday, September 17, wearing her The Vampire's Wife dress again:

** Full view ** Upper part ** May 2019 **
This print, although still a shiny fabric, is better than the solid green one she wore to the wedding a few weeks ago. The print lessens the shininess a bit.
The colors of both dresses and the style look good on Beatrice-the shiny fabric is a no. The ruffles are interesting without being overwhelming.

Last edited by a moderator:
The dress looks nice, but the shoes are hideous. I don’t think I’d like them with anything, but especially not that dress. Total mismatch.

Nothing about that look is flattering on her. Not even her hair.

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom