Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 12: August 2019 - June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the whole ensemble and I think it's fitting because the exhibition is devoted to a serious matter.

I like the fact that Eugenie looks fresh and rested even more. I don't think I've seen her like this since - well, before the picture with the ridiculous "Princess Eugenie and her baby bump leave work".

Beatrice looks ravishing, her hair is to die for!

Eugenie's appearance is not my cup of tea today, to be honest. I dont like straight hair.

Whoa...Beatrice! Not bad for 5 weeks post natal. She looks ravishing!?

I love Beatrice’s look today. Eugenie’s gown is pretty, but her hair could be styled better.

Beatrice really made an effort and looked really nice. Eugenie not so much...

I think Eugenie's dress looked a little better on the livestream than it did in the photo but not by much. I'm not a huge fan of black to a wedding anyway, even an evening wedding in October but the design was awkward and seemed ill fitting which makes it worse.

Beatrice's was really pretty and the sparkly bow over her stomach actually really worked for me. And her hair was great.

Last edited:
Eugenie's dress was not only very unflattering to her post baby body, it looked downright funerary.:sad:

Her hair was also disappointing.

I really liked Beatrice’s hair. She looked lovely in the Greek sun.

Beatrice looked amazing. Especially her hair.

Eugenie looked okay.

Eugenie at the christening of her son today, November 21, wearing a Zimmermann dress:

** Pic ** Dress **

Oh my...Eugenie has not looked so radiant since her wedding!?

She looked ravishing and the dress seems to be so wonderful!

I think Beatrice continues her streak of looking good since giving birth.

Whilst I don't like the style or the silk I must be a little nuts because I think the bright orange actually looks good on Eugenie despite it coming close to traffic cone syndrome or the cliche US prison jumpsuit colours.

Beatrice looks absolutely stunning since giving birth, indeed. Black and white suits her so well with her strawberry blonde hair.

Whereas Eugenie... *sighs* she has proved to be able to look ravishing, and on other days.. *sighs again*

I dont want to talk about Sarahs eyebrows.

Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 12: August 2019 -

Beatrice’s black and white dress looks really good on her.

Not a fan of Eugenie’s. The color, the style- none of it suits her well imo.

Both girls hair are styled beautifully though.

Last edited:
Beatrice looks lovely. I'm afraid that Eugenie's dress reminds me of those overalls that you have to wear in school art and science lessons so you don't drop anything down your uniform! Her hair looks nice, though.

Princess Eugenie visiting her old school Marlborough College last week to talk about the Anti-Slavery Collective:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2**

The Princess looks wonderful! I love the picture of her pushing the buggie….that is what my mom called it. Princess Eugenie looks fabulous to in her last pictures too. (..) Princess Eugenie and Princess Beatrice have really improved their looks since getting married. Moo

Last edited by a moderator:
Posts and comments that did not discuss any fashion issues have been removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom