Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 12: August 2019 - June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the dots, but not the sleeves.

Did the Duchess of York have a similar looking 80's polka dot outfit,I maybe confusing her?

:previous:

Sarah also had a polka dress back the 1980s, yes, but it wasn't that similar, more, smaller dots and another cut of the dress ;)

** Sarah 1986 **

I love the dress but I'm not a fan of the belt. It just looks uncomfortable. But then again, I hated belts that sat above the bump when I was pregnant so maybe that's just a personal preference. The dress looks great, though, and Bea has absolutely beautiful hair.

I like the polka dot dress on Beatrice! I think she looks great. The belt may not be comfortable when pregnant though.

It looks like an uncomfortable dress and she acts as though it is also, IMO. It is too tight and the belt is superfluous, pregnant or not.

Beatrice's dress doesn't look like the most comfortable, but she herself looks very very happy.

Eugenie attended an evening of entertainment to raise money for The Black Heart Foundation in Watford yesterday, September 3:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I love that coat!

(But why is Big Orange written on her namepatch/nametag?)

I love that coat!

(But why is Big Orange written on her namepatch/nametag?)

It actually says Big Change- the charitable organization that she founded with Holly and Sam Branson in 2010.

Off topic posts have been removed! Please discuss fashion issues only, thank you!

Beatrice casual out for a walk with baby Sienna:

** Full view **

And on another walk:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Princess Beatrice at the Ned's Club Lounge at Frieze London Art Fair today, October 13:

** Full view **

Princess Eugenie visited the Askew Ward at Hammersmith and Fulham Hospital’s Mental Health Unit yesterday:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Eugenie attended 'Art Is Freedom', an exhibition by survivors of modern slavery in London today, October 20:

** Upper part ** gallery **

Last edited:
:previous:
That dress is not at all flattering.

Its the combination of the dress and the boots that is a bit off for me. Colourwise fine, but... Maybe it would have been a better choice to wear flats.

I like the idea of boots and a dress. I think the issue for me is the color black. She is not going to a funeral so why wear black? A beautiful fall color like burgundy or wintergreen would've looked amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom