Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 12: August 2019 - June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beatrice looks fantastic. Marriage agrees with her!;)

Eugenie pictured for the launch of a summer art auction for the British scoliosis charity:

** Pic **

Looking lovely and happy.

Off topic posts have been removed, please use the current events/news threads for discussions about further topics other than fashion. Thank you!

Ouch she looks tired.. well I looked very tired the first months of my pregnancies.
The outfit looks comfortable and I like the colors. I does not suit her body type I think but it does not matter... she is not going to a gala is she..I see many young women wearing this but they have no pictures taken

Princess Beatrice looks like a young female running errands not thinking anyone is taking pictures. She is not out on a public function for The Firm, out to a special dinner. I am sure we all have had to run errands and don’t dress up. PB looks preoccupied thinking of all the things she needs to do while out. I give her a pass, today, she is just a British citizen….incognito. Shh…don’t tell anyone.

I’m glad to see Beatrice is wearing flat shoes. So much better in hotter weather when your feet swell in pregnancy.

Motherhood agrees with her. She looks lovely. He needed a pair of black slacks

She looks great. Yes, Jack needs some new trousers!

Princess Beatrice has sent a digital greeting for the launch of Parallel Windsor 2021, wearing a Maje dress:

** Pic ** Dress **

Not sure how successful that dress would be on a pregnant woman....:ermm:

Not sure how successful that dress would be on a pregnant woman....:ermm:

It could work, IMO, as conventional rules go out of the window when dressing for pregnancy.

You just tie the ribbon above your belly, there doesn't seem to be a build-in waist in the dress.
You just have to buy a sizelarge enough to hold your belly. Bonus thing about that is that it automaticly will be longer, which is needed as the front will be shorter.

Beatrice looks lovely in the polka dots. And I am in love with her hair!! Secretly I hope the baby is a ginger!! :)

For the first time since her pregnancy announcement, I love what Beatrice is wearing. That dress is so pretty and perfect for summer.?

Beatrice looks lovely in her polka dot maternity dress.

I'm always in for polka dots! Wonderful, I like her outfit very much.

.... but my heart is crying because she let her hair cut again. It had a wonderful lenght at Philips funeral.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom