Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 12: August 2019 - June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the colour of the coat, but it strikes me she has made an early start on her winter wardrobe. Yes it has turned a little chillier but there’s a good 6 months of this weather to come.

I love these shades of green on Eugenie - green is one of her best colours!

Edo almost always wears trainers even on nights out. So glad he skipped them for his wedding.;)

He and Beatrice are really a fantastic looking couple.

The dress looks nice on Princess Beatrice. I agree she wears black a lot. Some,people,think black is slimming. It is but I also believe shapes and styles of clothing can also make one slimmer. Maybe with time PB will move away from black. She looked very pretty for this night out.

Nice looking couple, like the coat minus the fur part on the bottom, every where else fine also a very nice green.

Eugenie during a video message for the Teenage Cancer Trust on ICAP Charity Day on December 10:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

:previous: She looks very much like her father the DoY in that photo.....

A good casual outfit for Eugenie but not much else to write home about.

Proud new mother Princess Eugenie in a white dress, light coat and an eye-catching hairband:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

(..)..new mommy look and proud of it. (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Soft colours are beautiful on her. Very sweet picture. I would have left the hairband at home...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom