Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 12: August 2019 - June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not the length, the length is fine, the style is just not flattering on her at all.

The dress may be nice on someone, but on her just looks like she shopped in the teen department. And doesn't fit her shape either.

Shoes are hideous.

So much better today! Although the hair is a bit meh.

LaRae

Looks like handkerchiefs sewn together. :ermm:

One of those ginormous Hermes ones?

They both look awful, imo.

I can't understand Beatrice's fondness for The Vampire's Wife; the clothes are so costumey.

And Eugenie seems to be returning to her penchant for very short dresses that don't flatter her.

YIKES! Give Beatrice a broom and she's set for Halloween! I don't understand Eugenie's outfit either. :ermm:

Yikes..a miss from both of them.

That shiny fabric needs to disappear, the great color can't offset the rest of it.

Eugenie needs to stop with the baby doll type thing...it doesn't work for her.

LaRae

You'd be forgiven for thinking this was a fancy dress party... :eek:

They both look awful, imo.

I can't understand Beatrice's fondness for The Vampire's Wife; the clothes are so costumey.

And Eugenie seems to be returning to her penchant for very short dresses that don't flatter her.

I have a soft spot for the York princesses as I have posted before. And I think HGD Stephanie of Luxembourg seems really nice and sweet on the whole.

But all three of these young women need to get together and form some sort of
club. They can call it the Dropout Princesses of Fashion or something similar.

I am sad to be catty but these awful getups on pretty young women with means to dress much better-and I assume mirrors at home-just leaves me speechless.:sad:

Have to agree with the previous comments. These girls seem never to have learnt what suits them. Beatrice looks particularly bad.

Oh dear! When the are on they are very , very good, but when they off they are horrid.? ?

A very nice look for Eugenie... both fresh and elegant. However Beatrice just got it so wrong. The style of the dress did not suit her and that shiny fabric was just awful.

Beatrice and Eugenie at a book launch yesterday evening:

** Beatrice ** Eugenie **

I’m alone in this but I don’t dislike their clothes. I just wish we could get a better look at it. I usually don’t like shiny clothes, but the colour on the dress Beatrice wears is nice.

:previous:
Those boots look very clunky with that dress.

:previous: I like this. Sometimes though, I wish you would warn us that she is wearing all black again. Because I'd not bother to click.

And I am not throwing shade at Eugenie. I've just seen a lot of black/worn a lot of black and it's no longer interesting.

Eugenie at the Street Child Afternoon Tea at Claridges last night.

https://instagram.ffra2-1.fna.fbcdn...8&ig_cache_key=MjE1MTc3OTM0MjE2MDgyNTAwNg==.2

Princess Beatrice attended a screening of The Elephant Queen last night

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/10/17/20/19853802-7585567-image-a-18_1571340540720.jpg

Beatrice at the wedding of Prince Jean Christophe Napoleon and Countess Olympia Arco-Zunnenberg in Paris today

https://0.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:157132963:1800x650:w?v=5da1df12&m=imelhldi

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dear. The look is awful, that bulky coat doesn't do a thing for her. :eek:

Great color, terrible design.

LaRae

:previous: I don't love the outfit but I don't hate it. I agree that the hat is unhelpful.:cool:

The dress is once again The Vampire's Wife. I have no idea why any couture designer wanting to be taken seriously would choose such a name but oh well. They have quite a following so go figure.:sad:

I am becoming more concerned that Beatrice will seek inspiration from the Vampire for her bridal trousseau....:eek:

The trench coat isn't a terrible design, actually quite nice design and print.

Its just bulky on her. Its outerwear. It may be a case of what she is wearing under it. Its a closer fitting jacket on her, maybe what ever dress she is wearing under it was just too bulky for the coat. Thats the issue sometimes when wearing outer wear for these kinds of photos.

For the wedding I love the coat, beautiful color. And I even love the hat.

The dress is matronly at best.

The dress is once again The Vampire's Wife. I have no idea why any couture designer wanting to be taken seriously would choose such a name but oh well. They have quite a following so go figure.

I am becoming more concerned that Beatrice will seek inspiration from the Vampire for her bridal trousseau....

Yes she has worn a few pieces by the designer but hardly reason to be concerned for her wedding.

Wedding gowns are a different story all together. If you are getting married in a huge wedding like Beatrice, you aren't going to pick some designer who doesn't do wedding. She has plenty of other designers she wears and some who actually have gown experience.

Last edited:
Edoardo cleans up rather nicely. It's kind of sweet the way he and Beatrice like to co-ordinate their colors.?

The dress is once again The Vampire's Wife. I have no idea why any couture designer wanting to be taken seriously would choose such a name but oh well. They have quite a following so go figure.:sad:

The Vampire's Wife is owned by Nick Cave’s wife. I assume hence the name and I’m guessing also the reason why her ugly dresses have flooded the red carpets in the past couple of months. She has connections and the stylists are pushing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom