Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 12: August 2019 - June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the video clip, she can barely walk in the shoes, as if they are falling off

Love the ensemble, eclipsed by her smile but, that headband thingamabob stuck on her head is a crime against Millinery!

The dress is OK, but it doesn't bowl me over (..) I also like her shoes.

But that oversized headband is the worst idea Beatrice has had in ages.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beatrice attended a dinner to celebrate the new alice + olivia by Stacey Bendet store in London yesterday, May 26:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I don't understand why Beatrice would wear those electric blue pumps with that elegant little suit-it gives me Chanel vibes- and the clutch.

But other than the shoes she looks fantastic. She is utterly transformed from the Princess Beatrice of a few years ago.?

Just as some people have speculated, Princess Beatrice is now being assisted by two stylists, Olivia Buckingham and Lady Emily Compton.;)

https://www.express.co.uk/life-styl...ess-alice-olivia-stacey-bendet-store-pictures

Last edited by a moderator:
There is some speculation that Beatrice is to become a working royal. A change and upgrade to her personal style could indicate this.

Not a fan of the Chanel-inspired look. In my opinion she looks boxy in it. I do love the shoes though. They are fab and provide a nice pop of color!

The shoes and the little clutch she is carrying have ZERO to do with one another...just a total mismatch. Grey pumps would have been so much more successful with this suit, imo.

I like both of her outfits here, she looks very pretty.

No good photo yet, but Princess Beatrice wore her The Vampire’s Wife dress again for Trooping the Colour today:

** Pic ** 2020 **

I love the color of Eugenie's dress!!!

Love Eugenie's bold colour combinations.

I like the hat and dress of Beatrice separately, but the colours seem a bit off.

They hardly ever look as good as they could do and today is no exception.

I like them both, honestly, I can't pick a favorite color but the black hat did throw me a little with Eugenie but I think they both looked nice.

Love Beatrice’s makeup. Those earrings look rather special.

Really loved Beatrice’s outfit. So classy. Not sure about the orange….

Beatrice looks stunning. Love the dress, the hat and her handbag. One of the best dressed. And although I love this color of orange on Eugenie, it's too much of that color. If the skirt part of the dress had been different (maybe a pattern with this color in it), I'm pretty sure that I would have loved it. But just too much of the same bright color.

Beatrice looks very elegant. I really like her muted makeup today.

Eugenie's dress is nice, but surprising for this event. The cutouts at the back and shoulders threw me a little tbh,the color doesn't seem to fit with the white blue, red color theme of the Jubilee.

The black hat throws things off a bit.

Beatrice's bag looks like it says 'Wifey for Lifey', it looks stupid on such a formal occasion.

:previous: Really? Yikes. I can't see it , but I agree that it's way inappropriate for the occasion if true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom