Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 12: August 2019 - June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice look for Beatrice but black is not her color. Also, not a touch of makeup and she looks great. Her hair never looked better

Princess Beatrice has really been looking nice since getting getting engaged/married. Her basic black coat is nice and I see a hint of a blue skirt underneath! I wonder if she is wearing a blouse and skirt or a dress. Hard to tell with such little fabric to go on to compare with some of her outfits. Thanks for posting the picture.

sorry to say, but that expensive coat doesn't look good at her at all.
She almost never looks chic or elegant.

Sad to agree.

She ruined the look of what is really a very elegant coat by wearing trainers with it.

The first look for Beatrice doesn't flatter her at all, imo.

She looks lovely in the 2nd one, but I need to see the entire outfit.

Princess Eugenie was out for a birthday lunch today, March 23, wearing her Claudie Pierlot dress again:

** Pic ** September 2020 **

I like Beatrice's hat; the coat should be a trifle longer.
Not a fan of Eugenie's look.

Princess Eugenie was the better dressed and Beatrice's coat looked a little too short.

Both looked lovely today. Eugenie's dress is very pretty and Beatrice's coat is wonderful.

Both ladies look very good. I particularly like the way Beatrice has accessorised the grey coat. Make up is lovely too.

They both look lovely today. I adore Beatrice's hat. I have such a soft spot for the York Princess and was quite moved seeing Beatrice become emotional during the service

Beatrice looked lovely, liked the way she accessorized the grey coat with maroon, especially the hat. Her hair was really pretty.
Eugenie looked nice but that outfit would look better on someone taller, it was a lot going on for somebody petite.

Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie at the Big Curry Lunch (The Lord Mayor’s Platinum Jubilee Big Curry) at Guildhall today, April 7:

** Pic **

And Beatrice out in London in the evening:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Princess Beatrice look beautiful in the black lace dress and very happy. I believe her husband has been a great influence on her wardrobe. No more ridiculous clothes! He and whoever he has helping her have really changed the Princess! She is beautiful.

While I agree that Beatrice looks better lately than she ever has, I don't really like that black lace dress- too much going on.

It would be more attractive without that sheer lace panel.

While I agree that Beatrice looks better lately than she ever has, I don't really like that black lace dress- too much going on.

It would be more attractive without that sheer lace panel.

I do not think it has two different lace panels. I think this is a relatively simple lace dress, with an underlay that extends till about mid-thigh only.

Princess Eugenie in pink on a photo for the launch of the Anti Slavery Collective's new podcast "Floodlight":

** Pic **

Princess Beatrice attended the World Dyslexia Assembly Sweden today, April 27:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Poor choice for Beatrice. The ruffles and length overwhelm her. Her hairstyle could have been better

Princess Eugenie in pink on a photo for the launch of the Anti Slavery Collective's new podcast "Floodlight":

** Pic **

Princess Beatrice attended the World Dyslexia Assembly Sweden today, April 27:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I think it’s one of her better looks. Her fashion sense has improved since her marriage. JMHO

love her look here, that dress looks great on oh her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom