Princess Sofia's Maternity Fashion: October 2015 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This dress is lovely! Much better than the earlier choice. I like when she pulls her hair back, too.

Her husband, OTOH, needs to either get a haircut or find a style that doesn't involve so much product. The top of his head is gleaming!

Except for the hat, her two outfits were fine. Her hair was nicely styled but the wedges can be hard to walk in when pregnant.

Except the hat she was very elegant!

OK, I wasn't really sold on the dress but there was nothing dreadful, ill fitting or ugly about it. Now the hat, that was a work of art that needed to be either smaller or set back slightly from where she placed it. That way we would have easily seen her face.

Sofia really pulled out the stops for the concert and she looked great. Hair, dress, shoes, all pretty and practical.

Her day dress was lovely color. But the pattern was too busy on her pregnant frame. Be good post pregnant.

The host was a mess. It would be great if it was smaller, too big on her head, and set right. Kind of Hephburn feeling. But even if smaller, doesn't suit dress, mismatch in style.

The concert she looked great :flowers: Fit and great style. I love the print.

OK, I wasn't really sold on the dress but there was nothing dreadful, ill fitting or ugly about it. Now the hat, that was a work of art that needed to be either smaller or set back slightly from where she placed it. That way we would have easily seen her face.

Sofia really pulled out the stops for the concert and she looked great. Hair, dress, shoes, all pretty and practical.

You have echoed my thoughts about the Hat, which clearly is not well placed on the Princess Sophia's head. I do wonder whether such people put on their own hats or whether a well meaning but clearly incompetent hair dresser sets it on what is definitely not the right spot. Ideas anyone?:cool:

Sofias both outfits were pretty. The only downside in the morning outfit was her hat, it wasn't pretty and she didn't wear it well.

I agree that both of her dresses are pretty. But lets face it. Her hat was a disaster.

I love both dresses and thought she looked amazing at church .. I like the hat!

The outfit is stunning! I don't agree that the dress and hat aren't a good match, I think they make up a perfect combination and outfit. When I first saw the hat I thought it was a masterpiece, very sculptural. The only thing is that it could have been placed different, further back or at different angle, I don't know.

Her dress is fine, but I think the hat is too big for her frame. The concert dress and the shoes are pretty much perfect for the occasion and place, well done!

The outfit is stunning! I don't agree that the dress and hat aren't a good match, I think they make up a perfect combination and outfit. When I first saw the hat I thought it was a masterpiece, very sculptural. The only thing is that it could have been placed different, further back or at different angle, I don't know.

I quite agree with you about the dress and hat, that hat is a work of art, I tried to make a hat once, the result nobody will ever see thank goodness. I just think that it is placed wrong on her head, a different angle as you say would be better. It is very nice to see her trying different things in dressing and hats now......she is a beautiful young lady with those gorgeous blue eyes, she is finding her way and that takes time and some mistakes as we all do in life, I call it 2nd chances and she gets that.?

Hummm, wonder why she and Maddie wore beige/different colors from everyone else! Too much matchy matchy in everybody yet 2 very different ladies........oh well, to each is own. Both the children look so beautiful.

Sofia's dress is nice in itself but I agree that it doesn't match the others since they are all wearing blue (apart from Madeleine). She looks a bit out of place.

Two people in beige so close together in sea of blue not only still out like a sore thumb but make picture heavily lopsided, all eyes to one corner. Both ladies look nice but look photo shopped into event or missed memo.

That picture reminds me of the time my husband's family decided to plan on taking a big, group photo during our Christmas celebration, with intructions that everyone should wear red or green. We ended up about 10 people in shirts that were solid (or nearly solid) red, 1 in a red/green fairisle sweater and one in nearly solid green top. Everyone dressed according to the brief, but those two looked like they had decided to do their own, different thing.

SvenskDam tells that Sofia wore ASOS Maternity Smart Dress in Tropical Print:
ASOS Maternity | ASOS Maternity Smart Dress in Tropical Print
This dress's nude/beige color fits nicely with pale blue in my opinion. As Estelle also wore printed dress, then I did not mind Sofia's tropical print. Lovely summer dress.
I've noticed that Madeleine and Sofia sometimes dress like twins, e.g at the opening of the Parliament they they wore similar black&white outfits, then matching shoes for Victoria's concert this year, now both in similar beige/nude colors, its starting to feel like Madeleine is more of Sofia's sister than Victoria's.

A nice but simple outfit on the Princess and she looks glowing!

A very classy looking lady, so chic and elegant in this simple dress. She is a very pretty lady, no doubt about that. And that smile says how happy she is in being married with a family.

Great outfit! She looks lovely. And her due date is just a month away now...

Hard to believe she is due in a month! She looks wonderful!

Very nice...lovely look. Elegant, great color.

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom