Princess Sofia's Maternity Fashion: October 2015 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually like the dress, but bare legs on this freezing cold and windy day isn't a good choice.

I like it as well! Really nice look! :)

I actually really dig this dress! She makes this work because she's rather petite and svelte.

Last edited:
I think the dress is cute on Sofia...a little short though.

LaRae

I actually really liked the dress, it looked great on her but a bit on the too short side IMO.

I liked the dress too.
Just like someone write before she is petite and svelte so that dress suit´s her well.

Except for the length, which is too short, I like this!

I actually like the dress, but bare legs on this freezing cold and windy day isn't a good choice.

I was thinking the same thing. :flowers:

Because it's a bit chilly here (California 'chilly') when I saw the bare legs I went brrrr. ;)

Horrid dress! Way too short and what's with that jacket?? It looks like her husbands jacket with the HUGE shoulders!! Very unattractive hairdo also.

Horrid dress! Way too short and what's with that jacket?? It looks like her husbands jacket with the HUGE shoulders!! Very unattractive hairdo also.

The jacket is obviously not hers, as it has the emblem of SF (the major Swedish company) and she has had to borrow it due to the cols weather.

Obviously it was a borrowed jacket....ten times too big for her !

I just figured it was her husbands.

LaRae

The outfit looks like a multi-colored doily and it was too short for a royal engagement, like she's going for a Hot Mom going to Ladies' Night at the club look. Sofia has been in the SRF for two years so she should know how to dress for events like this by now. The family is going to Norway for King Harald's and Queen Sonja's 80th joint birthday bash. Please show better fashion choices at that event, Sofia; you will be representing the Crown and Sweden there.

Last edited:
I just don't like Sofia's dress at all, I'm afraid. I don't know whether it is a maternity dress per se or just a dress with plenty of room in the midriff. However, it has revolting colours, and is miles too short.

The hemline of this dress looks very peculiar. It just appears as if someone with wonky scissors has cut a piece off the bottom and snipped around the flowers. And if the weather was going to be a bit nippy, (it is after all only early May), would it have been impossible to have taken a long dark jacket or coat to the engagement?

The dress is a total miss for me. :sad:

The flowers look like the horrid embroidered flowers my grandmother croched.

The dress is not only too short but too big. It looks like instead of buying maternity clothes, she simply bought a dress several sizes larger than normal. It shows in the arms which are way too baggy. If she is going to buy clothes she might as well as buy proper maternity clothes, they'd fit better, not just belly.

You cannot go wrong with a black dress to be honest. Just not a fan of this one. It's not an interesting dress.

I like her outfit. It's not easy to be pregnant and not really be able to wear anything you'd like, so I think it's great that she's recycling a dress from her last pregnancy. And she rocks the six button tiara!

It's good that Sofia recycled this expensive dress, but this is not her best looks. And the colour isn't the best choice for a happy birthday dinner.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Why isn't navy blue a good choice for a birthday party? And just out of curiosity - which one is your favorite Sofia look? I've never seen you write anything positive about her and her outfits, but I might have missed something.

Love the dress, I think she looks very nice and put together.

LaRae

Lovely look for Sofia, the dress is a good recycle from her last pregnancy and looks quite elegant. She looks perfect in that tiara which is a difficult one to wear. Possibly the best of any of them who wear it. Nice to see a modified hairdo to accommodate the tiara

Great tiara on her. Not usually a fan of the buttons, on others they look like headlights, but Sofia pulls them off. The four button is my favorite tiara I have seen her in still, but the six button she can pull off.

Not a huge fan if this dress. But nice to see her recycle a pregnancy one.

I have to admit I like the style of this Maternity Gala Gown. Sofia is really quite a petite woman and in a lot of voluminous skirts, she can look like a kid dressing up. But this gown looks pretty and her hairstyle and jewels are the perfect accompaniment.

Sofia looked good! The dress suits her growing belly. The make up was quite soft with darker eyes which looked good. I will admit that this is the first time I like the way she has worn her tiara, its placed properly and she has the right hairstyle.

I like the upper part of the dress but lower part looks boxy and shapeless. Those button-tiaras are hit & miss for me but I like the tiara on Sofia. Well placed and good hairstyle (its a good thing she stayed away from central parting and look how much better was the result).
I have to admit that I looked only once at Sofia and then I had to look at Tatiana again. Tatiana looked so much more graceful and eye-catching :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom