Princess Sofia's Maternity Fashion: October 2015 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The top is lovely and the colour suits Sofia so well. I don't like the clunky trousers and shoes though.

PS pants are too short for those shoes that she is wearing and the crotch area of the pants seem like it was sown wrong, these are not good pants for anyone. The top, it is modern yes, and professional I think, just not what I would spend money. It is lopsided and to me that looks like one side is bigger then the other. I do like her hair back off her face and the make-up was soft and suits her. jmp, yet she is a very pretty girl.

I only like the color of the top. It is not bad but I think it is not flattering on her: Sofia looks too wrapped up.Agreed on the pants.

I only like the color of the top. It is not bad but I think it is not flattering on her: Sofia looks too wrapped up.Agreed on the pants.

The blouse looks good on her, it's the trousers and boots that ruin the outfit . . . too short and too tight :ermm:

Pants a little too short imo...but the top is quite beautiful !

I love the colour green of the top, and like the style. I agree with everyone that the pants were too short. Sometimes, if a little pot has developed on the tummy, that can pull the legs of pants up a bit!

I have to admit I like the colour and design of her top. It is graceful without being too out there or screaming 'I'm pregnant'. It neither hides nor disguises but is just a lovely item of clothing.

The trousers, however, are a whole other deal. They seem too snuggly cut around the top of the leg/crotch area, with creases pulling and showing their lack of fit and the tapered legs were cut far too short at the boots leaving a really clunky look. I think Sofia's boots wouldn't have mattered at all had she worn trousers that fit and fell straight leaving us to see boot toes and heels.

Love the top, very nice. The pants needed to be longer and I absolutely hate the shoes/boots (on anyone, at anytime, at any place).

I don't understand why Sofia dressed herself first like she was seven months pregnat, and now as if she weren't pregnant at all... Maybe in the fourth month is difficult to cope with the body changing...

Top is nice, pants look sprayed on. Sofia doesn't look pregnant, which is probably spiking the stories in magazines "is Victoria having twins"?

The blouse looks good on her, it's the trousers and boots that ruin the outfit . . . too short and too tight :ermm:

I don't mind the boots as they are at least not tacky and look professionals. I think that blouse is more suited for a woman who is in an advance stage of a pregnancy!

I don't understand why Sofia dressed herself first like she was seven months pregnat, and now as if she weren't pregnant at all... Maybe in the fourth month is difficult to cope with the body changing...
Not too sure if you are referring to her green and black ensemble, but if so, she really does look pregnant.

In the group shot it is hard to see because of the draping of the green top. However, the following two shots speak for themselves.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-vVQfTN_Qi...rmavbild-2015-11-26-kl.-09.42.54-1024x680.png

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-2vCk5xY4QOY/VlgfFLyaRMI/AAAAAAADEio/4dX8S0igPWE/s1600/sofia-ste1.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-0SBrj90Upzw/VlgfE0ZPl8I/AAAAAAADEig/vTslhXDeHhw/s1600/sofia-ao1.jpg

The top looks like is cut for any woman to wear, like one size fits all (or most). The top is not even described as maternity: Drape detail A-line top
Sofia is just going up a size, and apparently doesn't want to buy maternity clothes. ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sofia's dress at thursday's Project Playground dinner

CU3svDzUcAEnAPm

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Judging by the lovely dress she wore on Thursday, it does not look like Sofia has much of worry about "maternity" clothes as yet.

I guess, that she is having a "belly-bump" problem at the moment.
In this stage of her pregnancy the "normal" dresses are already too small around the waist, but for the "real" maternity dresses the belly is not yet big enough.
So for the moment A-dresses would be the most suitable option.
And: this "little interim problem" will dissapear in a short timeframe :whistling::ROFLMAO::lol: ... in some weeks she will be able to wear "real" maternity dresses....
BYe Bine

Overall she looks lovely - beautiful dress, nice hair and makeup, sweet smile. One of her best looks so far in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Now that is one of her better looks, I love the dress, in fact it is perfect on her. The color, the length, the pattern of the lace looks great in this color, the long sleeves look elegant, the hair pushed back on one side is nice for it shows her face and the make-up is soft so what is wrong, that thing hanging from her ear. What is it? :ohmy: Is that an earring of some kind? Her coat she wore coming in was perfect and now the dress, the dark hose and the shoes, very well done! Now get rid of that earring please and put in small diamond studs.

Now that is one of her better looks, I love the dress, in fact it is perfect on her. The color, the length, the pattern of the lace looks great in this color, the long sleeves look elegant, the hair pushed back on one side is nice for it shows her face and the make-up is soft so what is wrong, that thing hanging from her ear. What is it? :ohmy: Is that an earring of some kind? Her coat she wore coming in was perfect and now the dress, the dark hose and the shoes, very well done! Now get rid of that earring please and put in small diamond studs.

earrings there are those mrsmi.se - handgjorda smycken i silver!

agree with you on everything, and diamond earrings were perfect, it is true, :)

Vey very beautiful appearance of the Sofia . Dress , hair and especially i love the coat.

Lovely dress this time! I even liked how the hair was styled! I think Sofia can still wear non-maternity outifits as she isn't showing at all!

Not too sure if you are referring to her green and black ensemble, but if so, she really does look pregnant.

In the group shot it is hard to see because of the draping of the green top. However, the following two shots speak for themselves.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-vVQfTN_Qi...rmavbild-2015-11-26-kl.-09.42.54-1024x680.png

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-2vCk5xY4QOY/VlgfFLyaRMI/AAAAAAADEio/4dX8S0igPWE/s1600/sofia-ste1.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-0SBrj90Upzw/VlgfE0ZPl8I/AAAAAAADEig/vTslhXDeHhw/s1600/sofia-ao1.jpg

Yes I was referring to the gree top! I think it made her look huge, which she isn't at the moment. The black dress she wore at the night PP's auction was much more flattering, since she is barely showing for being in 4,5 months IMO.

never noticed the inspiration of kardashian, but you inspired bull**** journalists, apparently,

Grrrrrrrrrrr! I am SO sick of the name "Kardashian". /rant

No clothing choice Sofia has made so far make me think she's likely to swathe her pregnant body in tight clothing like a Kardashian. (And if she ever seems to be heading that way, I hope someone stops her before she gets out the door.)

This look is perfect!! How cute!!

Posts on supposed "Kardashian style copying" have been removed, as they have been deemed off-topic and only furthering of certain agendas.

Love the outfit for the Project Playground function.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom