Princess Sofia's Maternity Fashion: October 2015 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sofia looks great in both looks - although I think her blue dress is my favourite. The colour is so beautiful and soft.

She looks so pretty and happy! Both events a thumbs up for me. :flowers:

She looks just gorgeous in that soft blue gown, I will say that with her baby blue eyes, she really topped the show tonight in wearing this gown. Just beautiful......way to go pretty princess. Love her hair, the earrings, nothing wrong with this outfit tonight.

Very nice blue gown, very good maternity style and good color for her

Her day look is fantastic. Honestly one if her best. Simple and chic. The sleek look suits her especially pregnant. She should continue.

Her evening look is lovely. Again one of her nicer. Not a huge fan of the bibby top, but still lovely. The color is great with her eyes. I love her earrings.

Alll in all a great day for Sofia :flowers:

Two of her best looks ever! Makes me forget the middle parting hairstyle.

Sofia's daytime look: liked her simple dress and lovely jacket with some interesting details. Good and professional look for the event (sans that tacky tatoo on her right leg!).
Her evening look was another hit - beautiful shade of blue and good cut to fit her belly. Simple and clean lines and dress that can be worn after she's had her baby (not that she recycles her clothes often). Those earring were great addition. This time I didn't even mind central-parted hair.

Beautiful coat and outfit in general; happy to see them obviously so happy !

Princess Sofia participated in the virtual Swedish Heroes Gala today, December 17, wearing a By Malina dress:

** Pic ** Dress **

Princess Sofia looks lovely and positively blooming too!

Not a fan of the belt. But the color is beautiful on her. She looks great in it.

I love her simple hair style and her earrings from what I see. :flowers:

She really is glowing with pregnancy happiness.

She looks nice, love the colors!

LaRae

The Princess looks wonderful and pretty. Very good idea to wear two different face masks!

Lovely color and style :flowers:

Maybe I spend too much time at the hospital but for some reason from this distance the pattern looks like kidneys to me :lol:

It‘s a Diane von Furstenberg paisley print dress Sofia has worn yesterday:

** Dress **

Thought seeing dress up close would help with the print but sadly no :lol:

I usually like paisley, but for some reason keep seeing kidneys. Either tired work brain or its something about the color combination.

Still love the colors and style on her.

The Princess looked lovely and a very pretty dress.

Apart from the fact I love the coat the photo itself is dreamy

Beautiful photo, it's the best I have seen her look.

Sofia looks beautiful. I like her choice of hairstyle. Suits her ;)

She really looked great and so well dressed !

I am not always a fan of the teddy bear look coat but I actually quite like it.

She looks fantastic in all black, with the coat over. :flowers:

And I love her hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom