Princess Sofia's Maternity Fashion: October 2015 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She definitely has the pregnancy glow about her and props to her if she can wear heels like that while pregnant!:flowers:

Ok this is terrible....frumpy and did we go back to the 60's/70's or something...would they of even worn this back then???

Don't like the shoes, the hair or the clutch either.

LaRae

Love it all except for the white .. the dinner gown the recycled black is lovely ...

Sorry but I don't like neither outfits Sofia wore today. That white lacy curtain dress looks cheap and frumpy.

I agree with you, Mari-Anne. And I dislike her hair style with the white dress. She definitely is in need of help with a stylist.

Toilet roll holder comes to mind with this dress, massive miss for me especially with the clashing gold.

I'm probably in the minority but I think the dress is rather stunning. It's so much more fashion and unique than her gown from the previous night, which is basically a prom dress.

On the fence about the gold shoes though.

I'm probably in the minority but I think the dress is rather stunning. It's so much more fashion and unique than her gown from the previous night, which is basically a prom dress.

On the fence about the gold shoes though.

I like it as well, perhaps her hair up and it would be perfect.

I think her dress is great, but the wrong season. This is a summer dress, not a cold, early spring in Scandinavia-dress.

I like this as much as I ever like anyone's dress made with tiers. She is just so happy/pretty lately.

Although, I looked three times at this photo because as the umbrella hits - they both look like they are wearing pale grey yarmulkes. Obviously, I need better screen resolution and to stop over analyzing stuff.

I think they are just so very cute!

I must say I loved her day look. Well not a fan of white pants. But I loved the top, and cape (or part of top maybe). And the color of the coat she carried. Happy and glowing. Great day look. Best look for her in Norway by far.

Tonight was bad. The tiers do her no justice. I don't know if it was an attempt to hide bump but bad one. Just plain bad.

for me the gold accessory and shoes do not work at all. dress is not bad but maybe not the best choice for this event.

Sad aboud this rain... with a summer white dress, beautiful anyway

She's got that going-to-Coachella look and I think with her hair it looks good!

Nice maternity look. Pretty collar. Like the side part in her hair :flowers:

Add me to the list of liking her hair parted on the side! One of her better looks. Flattering yet simple. Nice... :)

Sofia's latest outfit is very beautiful and elegant. I can't think of any negative things to say about it.

Her look at the funeral was not only appropriate but elegant :flowers:

Only thing I don't like us the headband. I find them childish. Don't like on her or Madeleine.

I adore millinery wonders, 9barely) tolerate very (un)fascinating fascinators and if that wasn't bad enough, now we have . . . headbands! Yes, they belong in children up to 15. After that, it just looks tacky.

Sofia's latest outfit was indeed lovely maternity style. Also liked her side parted hair (suits her so much better than her usual middle parting).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom