Princess Sofia's Maternity Fashion: October 2015 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks beautiful her hair gown etc ��

One of Sofia's better appearances. I am missing a necklace, the colour of the dress looks very good on her.

Sofia looks good! Even the weird shaped tiara seems to suit her, that's the best I have seen it worn. I miss a necklace, too, a simple pendant would look great with that open neckline.

gorgeous colour on sofia! indeed, one of my favourite gala gowns of her.

(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
She wows in this red! And congrats to her and the hub.

Great color, neck is a little bare but she looks lovely! Really like the Tiara on her.

LaRae

What a lovely gown and hairstyle on Princess Sofia,she looks radiant tonight.

(..)
I do love this gown on Sofia. The color is gorgeous. The cut is perfect. I'd love to see her in it with her hair worn up.

. . . . .I do love this gown on Sofia. The color is gorgeous. The cut is perfect. I'd love to see her in it with her hair worn up.
I agree, this time Sophia has knocked it for a six. That particular shade of red really does something special for her, not to mention she even rocks the small steel cut tiara better than Victoria despite the centre part.

She looks gorgeous:flowers:

This is her best evening look. The color is absolutely stunning and the style suits her beautifully.

Not my favorite tiara, but it actually looks great here. I do wish she had a necklace on her bare neck.

Her hair looks lovely. I usually dont like loose haor for a tiara but it works here. She had it loose with thus tiara at the nobels but this is such a vast improvement. The style works better.

Honestly if she is going to do these styles, this tiara suits her. The tiara has a headband feel to it, and it suits her hair style,

(..)

Lovely red on her but needs a necklace. I have been wondering if she was pregnant for the last few weeks, very chesty and loose blouses.

I hadn't even thought of pregnancy as the reason for some of her ummm..dowdy/matronly looks lately.

LaRae

Like that awful green star trek gown. (..)

Sofia looks breathtaking. That shade of red is gorgeous and I love her tiara too; it's nice and simple.

I have never found her to be a 'beautiful' woman, let alone breathtaking. The red gown is a 'best' evening gown for her.

I have never found her to be beautiful nor breathtaking either. But this gown is lovely on her and the color is nice. One of her better looks. :)

The style of the red dress is not that new, very common, but I LOVE it! Very beautiful. Sometimes you don't need something over the top to look nice. I also think that she looks good with less jewel because the winner is definitely the dress.

I have never found her to be a 'beautiful' woman, let alone breathtaking. The red gown is a 'best' evening gown for her.

When I posted about that (again, I presume you are referring to my post here) I meant that the gown makes her appear as breathtaking. In general, I would say that she is quite attractive but not particularly beautiful (without wanting to sound harsh). But sometimes wearing certain things can help enhance appearances.

This thread is about the fashion choices she chooses and nothing else

Let us please get back to the topic of this thread - which is indeed about fashion choices and nothing else. Thank you!

This thread is about the fashion choices she chooses and nothing else

As a regular contributor to the fashion threads; I'm well aware of that. I was just responding to a previous poster who bought this up in response to a post of mine. I'm not the kind of person who would willingly discuss the appearance of royals negatively, and I did mention in my post that I wasn't intending to be harsh. I like Sofia, and admire how well she has fit in to the SRF. I wouldn't be malicious (not that I'm accusing you of saying that I am).

But, yes, as iceflower said; let's move on.

Sofia looked really nice in the red gown and the style of the gown and the fullness of the skirt is great on her. Her hair was styled perfectly for the open back. I think the length of the gown can be taken up just a few cm though.

Yeah, Sofia looked really nice in that evening gown. Actually, one of the few times the dress and /or hairstyle hasn't looked uneven.

It must not be so easy to find clothes that can fit at this "ambigous" stage of the pregnancy, but that dress is ugly on so many levels... in a weird way though, for some unknown reason, Sofia doesn't look so bad with it...

Very unattractive dress which does nothing for her. The texture is too thick the flowers almost look like a crochet project.mthe sleeves are boxy and the dress is too short making her look very squat.

Horrid!! Maybe Maxima can make this work but not Sofia, far too short for a pregnancy dress (is it even one?), hairstyle: ugh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom