Princess Sofia's Fashion & Style, Part 4: November 2018 - March 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:Oh dear, we are all on a retro expressway all the way back to ugly, frumpy dresses and even worse shoes. Mary, Victoria and Catherine have all played with the ***** bow blouse look and now Sophia is showing us what the dresses will look like . . . OMG, I saw this the first time around and it really, really, wasn't pretty. This is definitely a double cafe mocha vodka valium latte... to-go day.:shock:

Edit: The system does not allow certain words for whatever reason so henceforth I shall refer to high-necked blouses or dresses with big floppy bows at the neck will be called "? Bows.

Last edited:
Sorry terrible. The puffy shoulder pad shoulders, over size sleeves, and high neck are just one messy mash up of old fashioned looks :bang:

Her hair looks beautiful but not a fan of the bow. At least be in the same color.

Hmmm, I didn't like Charlize Theron's dress at the Oscars, and I like Sofia's knockoff even less...

The only good thing about the dress is the powder blue colour. The rest is disaster.

:previous: Carina, well spotted - this dress looks indeed like a knockoff of Charlize Theron's dress at the Oscars ;)
I really like this color but I wish the designer had continued with the sleek style of the dress also in the sleeves, those puffy sleeves were long and seemed to swamp her slender frame. Also why that prissy high neck? At least her hairstyle looks interesting from the back (not that ribbon though) and saved her from looking prim and outdated. Not bad but she can do better.

:previous: Well, there you go, it really could have been worse and had a big hole in the back and been a 70's & 80's red carpet version. :D

But her redeeming feature was the back of her hair, although I wished there wasn't quite so much hanging down beside her face. :flowers:

The dress is terrible, just terrible. Hair is nicer than usual. Thank god no middle parting with sausage curls.

It feels like a cousin to a lot of the dresses the Duchess of Cambridge has been wearing lately. I'm not a fan.

I do quite like Sofia's hair like this, though.

This doesn't seem like Sofia's usual style at all, the colour is beautiful but the style of the dress is like an old Edwardian schoolmatron. Not really a huge fan.

:previous: Sofia looks beautiful. Love how she's paired a yellow clutch with the dress to brighten up the look.

Good to see she's trying side-fringe but somehow Sofia's hair look so limp and damaged. Also this dress looks too matronly on a woman in her 30s.

I think she looks lovely the hair is odd granted but its not that bad really .... the colour is lovely on her and she is there being supportive smiling doing her bit!!!

The dress is very matronly on the duchess nice to see her doing something different with her hair.

Sorry the dress is awful, especially for an evening event. The puffy sleeves, the pattern, all of it. She looks much wider then she is. Matronly is kind. :sad:

Is Sweden being overtaken by ugly floral dress or is it just the SRF that’s obsessed with them?

Sofia at the award ceremony of the World's Children's Prize at Gripsholms Castle today, May 9:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Nice dress and jacket, but seems wrong for this event.

Hmm, some of her recent appearances are making me wonder about a happy event that shall not be named.

Last edited:
Two fails sadly for me.

The pink overwhelms her. She looks bigger then she is. Too much going on.

The black I like the silver at the wrists but the part at the waist is just bizarre. Way too wide and cuts her off. Looks like she is wearing a WWE wrestling belt.

Princess Sofia at the Dementia Forum X in Stockholm today, May 15 - a good choice!

** Full view **

A nice summery outfit for Sofia. That shade of blue is beautiful on her.

Did she dye her hair again? If so it's good as the highlight of her previous hairstyle is just ugly.

This one wouldn't be bad if you get rid of what appears to be daisy appliques. They seem to be overkill. Also she needs to get rid of the floral headband.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom